Lady Snowblood 1 & 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Just saw this at AMZ

BUY HERE

Release Date September 24,2012

Thanks Noodles for image-art may change-says 'TBC'.

attachment.php

Actual pics from Arrow:

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

inside2.jpg

Member pics thanks to Frasr:
P1040214.jpg

P1040216.jpg

P1040217.jpg
P1040218.jpg

P1040219.jpg

P1040220.jpg

P1040221.jpg

P1040222.jpg

P1040223.jpg

P1040224.jpg

P1040225.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had this on order since it went up for pre-order at amazon. On Friday I got an email saying there was a problem with my card (other orders shipped without a problem before and after)

So it's Monday and it's not even started shipping yet. On Amazon it's out of stock :rolleyes:

Anyway. I cancelled my order and picked it up from HMV. It's £18 in store. (so I lost out on 1p :hilarious:)

:D

Is it out of stock on Amazon or have they just not received the steelbooks yet? I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation for mine.

Is it out of stock on Amazon or have they just not received the steelbooks yet? I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation for mine.

I don't know. It's all very strange. Why they said there was a problem with my card when there was not then just not attempt to retry? Seems like they did not get stock in probably. I was not taking the chance as I really wanted this. £18 in store at HMV was fine with me (and I could make sure it was mint :D)

I don't know. It's all very strange. Why they said there was a problem with my card when there was not then just not attempt to retry? Seems like they did not get stock in probably. I was not taking the chance as I really wanted this. £18 in store at HMV was fine with me (and I could make sure it was mint :D)

That is a good price for instore. My HMV is quite small and they dont always get the latest steels in so I will be sticking with my order. I just hope they get them out soon.

Here's a video I made of it (also has the book and menu screens)

and if you stick with it to the very end you'll see it beside another 2 steelbooks that it just had to sit beside ;)

http://youtu.be/IMNrAxjY1Nk
[VD]http://youtu.be/IMNrAxjY1Nk[/VD]

Thanks mate, looks good. I'm looking forward to this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JAMESTALKALOT
Just had an email from Amazon to say two week delay on this one - anyone heard why as several Ninjas seem to have in hand or on its way to them?....

Just had an email from Amazon to say two week delay on this one - anyone heard why as several Ninjas seem to have in hand or on its way to them?....

Think the only difference is who we got them off I know mine was from HMV should have another one turn up today fingers crossed the jiffy protects it :ohno:

Also had the same email, not impressed at all. Why is it other stores have them and Amazon don't, you shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks after release date for a title.

Also had the same email, not impressed at all. Why is it other stores have them and Amazon don't, you shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks after release date for a title.

Amazon must have had a few as I got my dispatched email on Sunday evening.

I suppose the question is why have they had so few?:wtf:

Amazon must have had a few as I got my dispatched email on Sunday evening.

I suppose the question is why have they had so few?:wtf:

I didn't know they had any stock, that makes it even more frustrating, I guess they must have underestimated demand for this?

Mine arrived the other day from HMV in a Jiffy bag :angry::angry: not happy, but lucky for me it was in good condition. Funny thing is i got both this and cabin in the woods at the same time and cabin came in the normal HMV box. Really going off HMV, shame since they get a lot of exclusive steelbooks :(