Lady Snowblood 1 & 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [United Kingdom]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Just saw this at AMZ

BUY HERE

Release Date September 24,2012

Thanks Noodles for image-art may change-says 'TBC'.

attachment.php

Actual pics from Arrow:

outside.jpg

inside.jpg

inside2.jpg

Member pics thanks to Frasr:
P1040214.jpg

P1040216.jpg

P1040217.jpg
P1040218.jpg

P1040219.jpg

P1040220.jpg

P1040221.jpg

P1040222.jpg

P1040223.jpg

P1040224.jpg

P1040225.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try and collect the set - so if anyone doesn't want their card please let me know :)

Started a thread and I'll do a giveaway if we can get them all :)

It's there - 2nd row down, three in...at least it is on my card!! ;)

Ah! I've got it - there are 37!
The one on your card doesn't appear on the reverse with all the others :)

No there are 36, the picture on yours is 'El Exterminador' - The Exterminator which is 4th row down 6th one across

You just get a different picture version of the original DVD cover

The Tenebrae picture on mine is also different to the version that's shown in the 36 on the back of my card

Reactions: Antman and Sigill
Picked it up for £15.79 on play.com today. Never seen them but saw the steelbook in HMV and loved it. Can't go wrong. :scat:

This is me 'slowing down'........

I love the Kill Bill films but have never seen the inspiration behind them
Seen this steel is going for £12.95 on Zavvi so I've taken the plunge and ordered!

Seen Snowblood 1+2 and both Kill Bills, and i must say i thought that kill bill was a great film, however after watching lady Snowblood (first film) i can honestly say that there is absolutely nothing original about it. I mean, don't get me wrong, i still love Kill Bill, its just that it is EXACTLY the same movie as Snowblood, just in English ;) It even has the same soundtrack at the start of Snowblood than it does at the part after O'Ren Ishi and the Crazy 88 part ends EEK!

In short Lady Snowblood IS Kill Bill :ohno:

Well worth £12.95 :)

Reactions: harry and Frasr
Gutted at this price drop. I payed full whack for it from Play.com upon announcement as I thought they'd sell like hotcakes. For anybody that picked it up at that amazing price you are in for a serious treat. It's easily in my top 5 steelbooks. It looks beautiful right beside my Shogun Assassin one. Very jealous about that price drop :(

Got it last week from Zavvi's ebay page for £10.99, not sure its its still that price or not.

Very nice steel, will be watching both films sometime this week... :)

Nope, doesnt look like it according to the card, just Japanese with English Subs.

Ah, never mind. Will probably just take me a couple of attempts to watch it all the way through! :D

Kinda looking forward to it now. Never really knew what this was till today. Seen it listed about but always disregarded it. After finding out it was inspiration for the Kill Bill's I can't wait to see it.