Lady & the Tramp (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #8) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 Sold out!
Notes: Embossed Artwork on cover
Confirmed 4000 qty print run.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864602-1384510052-422350.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422359.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422363.jpg
Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover
- Classic vibrant artwork
- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles
Finish and exact embossing details TBC
Release Date 17th Feb

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 385
Last edited by a moderator:
I was finally able to order this one on Zavvi.nl. Guess it was not really sold out or they planned from the beginning a part of the 4000 print run for their other websites, as this and other Sold Out steels are available

Reactions: severo
I was finally able to order this one on Zavvi.nl. Guess it was not really sold out or they planned from the beginning a part of the 4000 print run for their other websites, as this and other Sold Out steels are available

Zavvi Dutch website is seperate from UK

It's still limited to 4000 in UK

Zavvi Dutch website stock is not the same
You can also pre order Stargate from the Dutch website

We might be seeing lot more releases available for sale
On Different Zavvi sites
We now have
Zavvi UK website
Zavvi Dutch Website
Zavvi Spain Website
All are separate

UK exclusive print runs are UK

Zavvi European websites are selling there exclusives print runs
This might be another reason for recent UK print runs of 2000 and 2500

I will try find out more on this as Zavvi have been setting up websites in Spain and holland

Last edited:
Reactions: Thelite13
Zavvi Dutch website is seperate from UK

It's still limited to 4000 in UK

Zavvi Dutch website stock is not the same
You can also pre order Stargate from the Dutch website

We might be seeing lot more releases available for sale
On Different Zavvi sites
We now have
Zavvi UK website
Zavvi Dutch Website
Zavvi Spain Website
All are seperate

So you are basically saying that all these limited runs are not really limited? Cause if there are 4000 copies in UK, 4000 copies in Dutchland, 4000 copies in Spain etc etc.... I do not call this a limited edition lol

i really think you're wrong with this conspiracy theory going on here since half an hour.
if they sold another 2k of stargate on zavvi.nl. they would also have to have dutch j-cards, rating logos etc. this would have been announced as a seperate release. but they are selling the UK version at zavvi.nl, all the description for item is exactly the same. 2k print-run. i don't think it's higher. just a couple of hundred saved for their NL site.

edit: just saw that i posted in the wrong thread, anyway, same goes for lady and the tramp. if they announce a 4k print officially, i don't think they can defraud people in such an easy way, to just raise the print-run to 10k again, and open up different european websites. that won't work, and zavvi should know that already. they know they cannot sell 4k of catalogue titles, and 10k of disney. so they do lower print runs now.

Last edited:
So you are basically saying that all these limited runs are not really limited? Cause if there are 4000 copies in UK, 4000 copies in Dutchland, 4000 copies in Spain etc etc.... I do not call this a limited edition lol

We don't know yet whats going on
I will be contacting Zavvi tomorrow to as why all of a sudden
Dutch
Spain
Websites been set up

Reactions: blu-steel
I personally believe that the print of 4000 must be correct, and they distributed a certain amount to their affiliates sites.
That's why sometimes certain titles come back in stock.
At least that's what i hope, cause i missed this one, i was convinced that i have pre-order it.
I would buy it in zavvi.nl, but 16€ in shipping costs to Portugal, dam !!
I guess its better to go to the trade section.

I have contacted Zavvi and will let you all know what there reply is as soon as they tell me

I asked them how are Pre Order and other titles available on there Dutch site yet sold out on the UK site

Last edited:
Reactions: Quinn and blu-steel
Looks like someone had been using my copy as a door stop.
The damage is at the bottom, so the giant slip cover was hiding all this. I could see that it wasn't sitting correctly within the card sleave, but until I unsealed it, I had no idea of why. EEK!
It's just my luck that of all the recent Disney batch, this is the only one that's SOLD OUT. I've contacted them and will see what they come back with. I've been reading the above about other Zavvi sites with great interest.

Lady_Tramp.jpg

Looks like someone had been using my copy as a door stop.
The damage is at the bottom, so the giant slip cover was hiding all this. I could see that it wasn't sitting correctly within the card sleave, but until I unsealed it, I had no idea of why. EEK!
It's just my luck that of all the recent Disney batch, this is the only one that's SOLD OUT. I've contacted them and will see what they come back with. I've been reading the above about other Zavvi sites with great interest.

Lady_Tramp.jpg

Will be interesting to see if they offer you a replacement after your back and forth with them.

According to their zavvi.nl site, it's in stock there. So surely, they would be able to grab a copy from that pool to satisfy the replacement for you. But I have no idea if they co-mingle their supply across all family of sites like that.

Good luck!

Reactions: Lucifer Adams
the way zavvi manage their stock is weird.

for example, saying its sold out on the uk zavvi site, but then selling the product through ebay or other outlets.

now also selling stock that is apparently sold out through their european sites... doesnt make much sense. in fact, its misleading.