Lady & the Tramp (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #8) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 Sold out!
Notes: Embossed Artwork on cover
Confirmed 4000 qty print run.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864602-1384510052-422350.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422359.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422363.jpg
Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover
- Classic vibrant artwork
- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles
Finish and exact embossing details TBC
Release Date 17th Feb

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 385
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really disappointed in these Disney steelbooks. I have most of them, but the dull finish and cheap artwork is making me wonder why I'm collecting them.

I'm really disappointed in these Disney steelbooks. I have most of them, but the dull finish and cheap artwork is making me wonder why I'm collecting them.

I disagree the colours and the artwork are brilliant Yeah the finish is matte and occasionally some odd embossing . But the artwork is not cheap compare it to point break and say the same thing

So, who picked it up, and what did you think? Quality of the transfers?

Love the mermaid it's simple and beautiful admit ideally better after I did it ha ha but it was mermaid that got me into steels. Wreck it Ralph on the other hand

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

I don't know where that quote came from

I'm trying to order a copy of this from Zavvi.NL, but amazingly, I can't Checkout because UK is NOT listed in the available countries when I fill out my address.
Has anyone from the UK managed to order from Zavvi.NL?

Thanks for the confirmation, mate. If I wasn't so cheesed off that my copy of this was bent out of shape (mine was the one from the previous page that was used as a doorstop or something), I'd be laughing at the irony that every other country can buy from Zavvi.nl except UK. It must be our punishment for getting all these exclusive UK Steels.

PHP:

Zavvi.nl They don't ship to the UK

You have to use Zavvi UK site for that