Lady & the Tramp (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #8) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 Sold out!
Notes: Embossed Artwork on cover
Confirmed 4000 qty print run.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864602-1384510052-422350.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422359.jpg

10864602-1384510052-422363.jpg
Zavvi are pleased to announce the next wave of our Disney Steelbook Collection, and we have 3 absolute classics for you. Peter Pan, Dumbo and Lady & The Tramp

All 3 will feature;
- Embossed Artwork on the front cover
- Classic vibrant artwork
- Custom new back designs

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles
Finish and exact embossing details TBC
Release Date 17th Feb

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 379
Last edited by a moderator:
Have to admit, of all the recent disney steels from zavvi - this one is probably my favorite. The artwork and embossing is top notch.

This is great artwork and its also my favourite. If it was glossy like Bambi or Cinderella then it would be perfect :scat:

This has never been ultra limited. They don't do that with any titles in the Disney collection.

Actually it was when it was on pre-orders it stated Ultra-Limited Print Run, I contacted Zavvi and asked the what this meant for the print run in therms of the numbers of unites, Zavvi replied that it was a 2000 Unit Print.

They may have increase the print run on the release AFTER, but on pre-release it was Ultra Limited Print run...if they didn't erase my message, I may still have it.

This has never been ultra limited. They don't do that with any titles in the Disney collection.

Please look at this info directly available from Zavvi Website Itself;

From The ''Description Tab'' on Zavvi Lady and the Tramp Item Page

Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook - Ultra Limited Print Run

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/lady-a...eelbook-the-disney-collection-8/10864602.html

Also from the Original Post under the pictures where the text is on this OP

it states;

These will also be the lowest runs we have ever produced on Disney Classic titles

(info that was on website during pre-orders)

Last edited: