Release date: July 1, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Comes with a booklet

land of mine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First mock-up :

land of mine.jpg

Publisher don't know yet whether it will be a steelbook or a metalpak. The budget allocated to this edition is not yet decided.

Here is a French distributor that I thought disappeared, who has the unexpected luck to have in his catalog an Oscar-nominated film, and who takes the opportunity to try his hand at the market of steelbook collectors and misses everything from A to Z. And the Summum: it's not a steelbook.

Reactions: Jose Miguel
The film is very good. In my opinion, it is the best of the nominees for Academy Award for Best Film not in the English Language.

Publisher don't know yet whether it will be a steelbook or a metalpak. The budget allocated to this edition is not yet decided.

Interesting thing here is that the choice to have a metalpak or a steelbook will depend on the budget allocated to this release :coffee: — it's quite interesting, I never really thought about the difference in cost between metalpaks and steelbooks.

In any case, I'll probably buy it because it seems like a great film, but this is a small independent distributor (their first steelbook or metalpak AFAIK) of arthouse films (and usually not 'big ones'— though they did distribute Jackie recently), and no matter what the end product will look like, this Danish/German film probably won't have English subs.

Interesting thing here is that the choice to have a metalpak or a steelbook will depend on the budget allocated to this release :coffee: — it's quite interesting, I never really thought about the difference in cost between metalpaks and steelbooks.

In any case, I'll probably buy it because it seems like a great film, but this is a small independent distributor (their first steelbook or metalpak AFAIK) of arthouse films (and usually not 'big ones'— though they did distribute Jackie recently), and no matter what the end product will look like, this Danish/German film probably won't have English subs.
It will not be their first steelbook or metalpak. The first one will be Phantasm. ;)

They went through many different mockups:

- First it was a steelbook with many studio logos, and a tagline at the top and bottom
- Then it was a metalpak with many logos and a tagline
- Then it was a steelbook with a tagline

And the end product is a steelbook with no logos on the front, or taglines (except the Oscar thing), and with backart & inside art.

I have it, and it's pretty great, especially since this studio is just getting into steelbooks nowadays.