Lando: A Star Wars Story (TBC)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Speaking to French publication Premiere during the Solo screening at Cannes, Kathleen Kennedy had the following to say in regards to the next Star Wars spin-off film...

"We think that the next spin-off will be dedicated to Lando Calrissian. Of course, there are still many stories to tell about Han and Chewbacca, but Lando will be next."

Source: http://www.joblo.com/static/kathlee...-the-next-character-to-get-a-spinoff-184.html

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
And immediately after making this thread I come across an update...

After publishing the story Premiere put out a correction saying there was a "misunderstanding" between the journalist and Kennedy. Lucasfilm's statement says (translated from French) "We would love to tell a story about Lando Calrissian one day, but it's not relevant. It would be fun to tell the story of Han and Chewie ..."

Just give me a proper Kenobi story please!
YUP! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs:

latest

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18 and Noodles
And immediately after making this thread I come across an update...

After publishing the story Premiere put out a correction saying there was a "misunderstanding" between the journalist and Kennedy. Lucasfilm's statement says (translated from French) "We would love to tell a story about Lando Calrissian one day, but it's not relevant. It would be fun to tell the story of Han and Chewie ..."
thats a shame