Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
32070111cz.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Manqu and PunkNinja
Great collection mate. I bet these wern't easy to come by.

Thanks. Actually, they were all relatively easy to find, with a little looking. The only one I struggled with was Cars, but when I actually found it, I found another three. I found Finding Nemo and Up on Ebay, but got a little burnt in the process. Such is life. I only have about four or five to go (I believe). There isn't a whole lot of information out there about them.

I picked up a really rare item for a steal compared to all the other prices I've ever seen it for. Those all being either opened, damaged, or missing items! I haven't really heard much about it and couldn't find the original retail price online anywhere.... My copy is still sealed with original shrink wrap (debating if I should open it).... It also does have a store price tag that shows both the French Franc price, and the Euro..... The price is pretty high, so I am not sure if this was the original retail price or they jacked up the price at the store once it became impossible to find.... Either way the "Franc" stopped being used in 2002 which was when this title was released.... So a part of me thinks it cold be the retail price.... again no idea..... Any information that anyone else might know please do tell more!!

I give you...

Terminator 3 Le Soulevement Des Machines - Coffret Ultimate....

20180322_043916 (959x1280).jpg
20180322_043933 (990x1280).jpg
20180322_043855 (1280x691).jpg
20180322_043553 (622x1280).jpg
20180322_043602 (622x1280).jpg
20180322_043639 (1280x622).jpg
20180322_043815 (1280x432).jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I picked up a really rare item for a steal compared to all the other prices I've ever seen it for. Those all being either opened, damaged, or missing items! I haven't really heard much about it and couldn't find the original retail price online anywhere.... My copy is still sealed with original shrink wrap (debating if I should open it).... It also does have a store price tag that shows both the French Franc price, and the Euro..... The price is pretty high, so I am not sure if this was the original retail price or they jacked up the price at the store once it became impossible to find.... Either way the "Franc" stopped being used in 2002 which was when this title was released.... So a part of me thinks it cold be the retail price.... again no idea..... Any information that anyone else might know please do tell more!!

I give you...

Terminator 3 Le Soulevement Des Machines - Coffret Ultimate....

View attachment 365519 View attachment 365520 View attachment 365521 View attachment 365522 View attachment 365523 View attachment 365524 View attachment 365525
Good find. I remember Cineshop Museum in france selling it for around 180 euro a few years back. Picked mine up on Ebay for 44 Euro but that was without the outer plastic sheath. The set was still in great shape tho so i'm happy.

Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Good find. I remember Cineshop Museum in france selling it for around 180 euro a few years back. Picked mine up on Ebay for 44 Euro but that was without the outer plastic sheath. The set was still in great shape tho so i'm happy.

Yeah I think I remember that, I never really go on their site cause everything about it screams shady, lol. So again not sure what the actual price was, I got this one just a little bit more then what you paid..... This guy must have either been hard up for cash or just didn't know what he had..... Especially with it being sealed. So still not sure if I should open it lol!

@GI_SnakeEyes i was really shocked to see the price tag on your picture !
Just did a little search and found out it was sold for 120 eur when it was released.

WOW and that was in 2002/2003 that's crazy haha. So I guess this was the original price at whatever store that is, kinda how FYE here in the USA has higher prices then if you buy stuff online. Man I want to open it so badly, think the USB will look really cool next to the hand...... but being how rare it is.... still in the original shrink wrap AND still having the original store sticker on it...... Makes me think I shouldn't.

WOW and that was in 2002/2003 that's crazy haha. So I guess this was the original price at whatever store that is, kinda how FYE here in the USA has higher prices then if you buy stuff online. Man I want to open it so badly, think the USB will look really cool next to the hand...... but being how rare it is.... still in the original shrink wrap AND still having the original store sticker on it...... Makes me think I shouldn't.

You can buy it second hand in good/ok condition so you can use the usb stick and keep this one sealed ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes