Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Sammy: I remember watching that Terminator Salvation skull unboxing video on your channel....Nice to see it's still sitting there on your shelf :) Awesome collection.....Can I come for a visit? :D

@ Sammy: I remember watching that Terminator Salvation skull unboxing video on your channel....Nice to see it's still sitting there on your shelf :) Awesome collection.....Can I come for a visit? :D
Oh, that's so cool! That was my first " blu-ray video".. :)
Thank youuu!
:D

As promised the collections..:D

Sammy you know i love you collection, i watch your videos on youtube, the ninjas who dont know sammy please go to youtube right now and watch her videos, great collector...congratulations.:scat:..the dusk till dawn is to die for...another friend posted his set too congrats to both of you...

Kings...Kings... I can see that we have a common love...I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!! it was a happy day the day hogwarts got here...i cant belive you named your dog severus, he is my favorite...and Alan Rickman was AMAZING playing him...:scat: by the way your Severus(dog) is beautiful..

To all the other friends congratulations great collections...thanks for sharing... :thanks:

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 259
Reactions: Sigill
fantastic collection sammy i also have many of the dvd sets you have :scat:
Oh! Thanks! And yeah, nice taste, then! LOL

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Sammy you know i love you collection, i watch your videos on youtube, the ninjas who dont know sammy please go to youtube right now and watch her videos, great collector...congratulations.:scat:..the dusk till dawn is to die for...another friend posted his set too congrats to both of you...

Kings...Kings... I can see that we have a common love...I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!! it was a happy day the day hogwarts got here...i cant belive you named your dog severus, he is my favorite...and Alan Rickman was AMAZING playing him...:scat: by the way your Severus(dog) is beautiful..

To all the other friends congratulations great collections...thanks for sharing... :thanks:

Thanks for the cool comment about my vids.. Glad to know you enjoy'em! :D
Oh, and nice Harry Potter stuff.. I never watched the movies but they sound like something I should try one day.. hehe

@ Sammy: Those are awesome collections, and to think I have just a few collectors specials. I am seriously in awe :drool: :notworthy: :bow: sums it up. I'll have to put a few photos up sooner or later.

I hardly have any DVD editions left. I got the Gangster Collection, and a metal Rambo trilogy slip sleeve edition. Oh and I got the original Inglourious Basterds Wooden Box from Sweden that I scored from DiscJunkie. :)

Yes im a huge fan of Harry Potter. Once the Mrs. and I get settled and moved to our new place and its all set up I will show you the whole collection. Im still after some of the really rare stuff I havent been able to find such as the japanese sets with the nimbus and snitch. but I have quite a bit.

Im not the only one to never have seen a harry potter movie then lol.:D

You too Deuce, go watch!!!!!...:D

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Yes im a huge fan of Harry Potter. Once the Mrs. and I get settled and moved to our new place and its all set up I will show you the whole collection. Im still after some of the really rare stuff I havent been able to find such as the japanese sets with the nimbus and snitch. but I have quite a bit.

Let me know when you post the pics....

NO SAMMY!!!!!....

You just have to watch...its really good!!!
Hehe.. Ok! I'll.. Some day.. ;)

Im not the only one to never have seen a harry potter movie then lol.:D
Hahahah.. Phew! Finally met someone like me! lol.. I was starting to feel myself a weirdo.. LOL!

@ Sammy: Those are awesome collections, and to think I have just a few collectors specials. I am seriously in awe :drool: :notworthy: :bow: sums it up. I'll have to put a few photos up sooner or later.
Heyyy!! Glad you liked it!!! I want to see your pics too then!! :D

Wow Sammy, amazing collection! You have got so many special editions I have never even seen before! I love the Tremors boxset!:)

Ok, here are the faves from my collection:

IMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2486.JPG

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_1929.JPG

IMG_1541.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1082.JPG

DSC00875.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

DSC01171.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

DSC02027.JPG

DSC01714.JPG

6080788863_3cddb8cbf5.jpg

5943737509_55fbc4ff89.jpg

And so on... lol..
5761642716_e35d644cb2.jpg

Well, as you can see, mostly of my items are DVDs and not blu-rays.. But I'm trying to collect BDs too.. I just don't see to find rare stuff in the format.. :D

:drool:

I might need a new laptop because I think I just ruined my keyboard by drooling all over it!

Oh, and did I say :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sammy i don't see the Korean Band of Brothers Military Pack in your collection...?

Hii! Oh, indeed I don't have this one... yet.. :joy:

Wow Sammy, amazing collection! You have got so many special editions I have never even seen before! I love the Tremors boxset!:)
Glad you liked it!
Oh yeah! That Tremors set is awesome!!!

:drool:

I might need a new laptop because I think I just ruined my keyboard by drooling all over it!

Oh, and did I say :drool::drool::drool::drool:
:joy:
Thanks!!!