Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just got this in today, and man am I SO excited about it!!
20161120_191703 (960x1280).jpg

Not new items, but newly signed! :D

While at Fan Expo Vancouver a couple weeks ago, I met Steve Skroce (artist of Wolverine, We Stand on Guard, Doc Frankenstein) who was the storyboard artist on all of The Matrix films (as well as i, Robot and the Wachowskis' Speed Racer, V for Vendetta, and Ninja Assassin). I had a great chat with him and he ending up signing my amaray copies of The Matrix trilogy. I also had the chance to meet Bruce Timm, the director of Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and creator of Harley Quinn. He signed my DVD copy of MotP. :thumbs:

While at Fan Expo Vancouver a couple weeks ago, I met Steve Skroce (artist of Wolverine, We Stand on Guard, Doc Frankenstein) who was the storyboard artist on all of The Matrix films (as well as i, Robot and the Wachowskis' Speed Racer, V for Vendetta, and Ninja Assassin). I had a great chat with him and he ending up signing my amaray copies of The Matrix trilogy. I also had the chance to meet Bruce Timm, the director of Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and creator of Harley Quinn. He signed my DVD copy of MotP. :thumbs:

@tridon That's incredible Ken! :notworthy: :drool: :thumbs: Congrats on getting those signed ;)

@AlienKing is gonna be jealous! :whistle: :D

@tridon That's incredible Ken! :notworthy: :drool: :thumbs: Congrats on getting those signed ;)

Me? Jealous? Psst, nah
giphy.gif

:OMG:
no-2.gif

...fine...may be a little...:whistle:

You cant do that to me man. You cant just show off stuff like that here. YOU EVIL KEN! I dont have anything signed by someone worked for the film. How am i supposed to live with myself now!!! :mad::angry::arghh::cry::banghead:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Me? Jealous? Psst, nah
giphy.gif

no-2.gif

You cant do that to me man. You cant just show off stuff like that here. YOU EVIL KEN! I dont have anything signed by someone worked for the film. How am i supposed to live with myself now!!! :mad::angry::arghh::cry::banghead:

Oh, man. I'm so sorry. I didn't take your feelings into consideration when posting those. I'm truly sorry. :(

Im-So-Fancy-You-Already-Know-Staircase-Swerve.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Me? Jealous? Psst, nah
giphy.gif

no-2.gif

Oh, man. I'm so sorry. I didn't take your feelings into consideration when posting those. I'm truly sorry. :(

LOL! :hilarious: I love it! :woot: :D
giphy.gif

Well if you think that's bad to show off..... Well you guys will love this..... my walking dead season 2 special edition (screwdriver walker head) is technically a 1 of a kind. I met Todd McFarland a couple years ago in the VIP lounge at NYCC and I brought in my season 2 for him to sign.... While talking with him the entire time he was holding the head he was staring at it. Finally he interrupted me by saying.... "you know they never got the eyes quite right when they painted them in the factory," and proceeded to recolor the eyes with various colors of sharpies he had. He then said the blood wasn't right either and also added it where he felt it was lacking with red sharpie. He then signed the black base on the side with silver sharpie. Ohh and yes I have the WHOLE thing on video and pictures.
12107011_10205208269430766_9108718488718676193_n.jpg
11224458_10205208268550744_2100693836629094273_n.jpg

Well if you think that's bad to show off..... Well you guys will love this..... my walking dead season 2 special edition (screwdriver walker head) is technically a 1 of a kind. I met Todd McFarland a couple years ago in the VIP lounge at NYCC and I brought in my season 2 for him to sign.... While talking with him the entire time he was holding the head he was staring at it. Finally he interrupted me by saying.... "you know they never got the eyes quite right when they painted them in the factory," and proceeded to recolor the eyes with various colors of sharpies he had. He then said the blood wasn't right either and also added it where he felt it was lacking with red sharpie. He then signed the black base on the side with silver sharpie. Ohh and yes I have the WHOLE thing on video and pictures.
12107011_10205208269430766_9108718488718676193_n.jpg
11224458_10205208268550744_2100693836629094273_n.jpg
O.M.G. Wow. I am sooooo jealous right now!!!!!! Awesome!!! And great photo!!!!! Do you have the video on youtube!?!?!?! I want to seeeee it!!!!!!!

Me? Jealous? Psst, nah
giphy.gif

no-2.gif

Oh you guys crack me up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I need to upload it I was as gitty as a schoolgirl while he was doing it LMFAO
Let me know when u do!!! I bet you were, I know I would have been!!! Last year I met Chad L Coleman and Sonequa Martin Green. We had to line up to buy autograph tokens. While we were in line Chad came out to go to his table. I started squealing like an idiot, half the people in the line just started at me. lol. I didnt care, I was so excited!!!