Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
So apparently my family and friends think I was a pretty good boy this year... here are a few of the sets I got this year...

View attachment 284778
Not pictured because did not make it in yet, Zavii Walking Dead Season 6, Creed French Badass edition, and Japanese Nakatomi Building Die Hard

@elle82
I see you have game of thrones statue/figure there how big is it,cant decide if this or the canadian bust version.

So you ended up getting it then? You must have grabbed it when it dropped few weeks ago? I kept waiting for it to go lower but it ended up going up again.
Keeping an eye on this again for sure. How much did you grab it for? Think $15? Was lowest it went
It was $225 australian dollars. still expensive but i thought what the hell. lol. ive been wanting it for a year now. and when i ordered it was "preparing for shipment " for 4 days. so i emailed them and asked why was it taking so long to ship. They then waived my standard shipping and upgraded it to expedited shipping for free as an apology. i was happy with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
It was $225 australian dollars. still expensive but i thought what the hell. lol. ive been wanting it for a year now. and when i ordered it was "preparing for shipment " for 4 days. so i emailed them and asked why was it taking so long to ship. They then waived my standard shipping and upgraded it to expedited shipping for free as an apology. i was happy with that.

Congrats on getting it Elle aren't you glad I talked you into getting it?? Told you you have to always listen to me haha... Don't forget make sure the button isn't pressed when you close it with the stone you'll kill the batteries, happened to me. I also had a bonus with amazon yesterday....

I checked on my Amazon France Creed yesterday and there was some kind of issue during shipping where it got damaged in France somewhere. They sent it back to the warehouse and they said they refunded the money back. The message also noted if I wanted it I need to place a new order, but It is back over 200 Euro now!! So I tried to have them call me but they don't call outside Europe. I joined the live chat but when they saw me speaking in English they said they cant help me, they only speak french and were going to disconnect. I said no, and opened another tab and went to google translate, wrote what I was asking in English then copy/pasted it in the chat in french, lol. I said this is ridiculous I got it when it was on sale with shipping it was only 66 euro, now you want me to order it again and its like 220 Euro with shipping. I also told him I don't even know what really happened because the notice says it "might have" been damaged. He said well he can't find out what really happened because that department is closed at the moment. Said he would place the order again for me, I said yeah but I don't want to be charged anymore for it. He said I wouldn't placed the order again and gave me the invoice. When I checked it, the invoice said it was being sent to me completely for free the price and shipping is 0 euro. I guess when it translated me saying I didn't want to be charged anymore for it, it must have translated like I don't want to be charged for it at all. He said I wouldn't be, and there you have it I wound up getting it for free, hahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
I see you have game of thrones statue/figure there how big is it,cant decide if this or the canadian bust version.

A lot bigger than I thought it would be. Definitely not a tiny bust like usual, here took some pictures just for you buddy.

20170105_092453 (960x1280).jpg
20170105_092325 (960x1280).jpg

Reactions: Flash and elle82
Congrats on getting it Elle aren't you glad I talked you into getting it?? Told you you have to always listen to me haha... Don't forget make sure the button isn't pressed when you close it with the stone you'll kill the batteries, happened to me. I also had a bonus with amazon yesterday....

I checked on my Amazon France Creed yesterday and there was some kind of issue during shipping where it got damaged in France somewhere. They sent it back to the warehouse and they said they refunded the money back. The message also noted if I wanted it I need to place a new order, but It is back over 200 Euro now!! So I tried to have them call me but they don't call outside Europe. I joined the live chat but when they saw me speaking in English they said they cant help me, they only speak french and were going to disconnect. I said no, and opened another tab and went to google translate, wrote what I was asking in English then copy/pasted it in the chat in french, lol. I said this is ridiculous I got it when it was on sale with shipping it was only 66 euro, now you want me to order it again and its like 220 Euro with shipping. I also told him I don't even know what really happened because the notice says it "might have" been damaged. He said well he can't find out what really happened because that department is closed at the moment. Said he would place the order again for me, I said yeah but I don't want to be charged anymore for it. He said I wouldn't placed the order again and gave me the invoice. When I checked it, the invoice said it was being sent to me completely for free the price and shipping is 0 euro. I guess when it translated me saying I didn't want to be charged anymore for it, it must have translated like I don't want to be charged for it at all. He said I wouldn't be, and there you have it I wound up getting it for free, hahaha.
I am SO glad you talked me into it. :D I'll check that button too thanks!

Congrats on telling Amazon France off. Telling them off definitely worked in your favor! Well done!!:thumbs::D

A lot bigger than I thought it would be. Definitely not a tiny bust like usual, here took some pictures just for you buddy.

View attachment 284869 View attachment 284870
What size is it and what's it made of,grr see back in nov it was down to €50+ Would have for sure grabbed at that price,it's at its highest at present so might have to wait a bit.
But not sure if this or Canadian bust,be good to see unBoxing of them both.

Got creed today anyone else order one recently from amazon fr?
It sat somewhere in australia for 10 days and arrived today, dont know where its been all that time.
But no amazon box sent as if you bought it from shop and stuck labels on and sent other side of world.
Very unacceptable. In all years i have been buying from amazon around the globe i have seen a decline in packing, a box with none or very little packing these days.
But this is just a joke being a collector and receive it this way utter joke. Its got shipping labels stuck over it its torn and bashed up from being sent in no box.
I have no idea what contents are like inside.
Anyone purchased there one lately or have one on way as curious if was sent same way?
Glad to see it arrive but very annoyed how its been sent and how its been sent.

Got creed today anyone else order one recently from amazon fr?
It sat somewhere in australia for 10 days and arrived today, dont know where its been all that time.
But no amazon box sent as if you bought it from shop and stuck labels on and sent other side of world.
Very unacceptable. In all years i have been buying from amazon around the globe i have seen a decline in packing, a box with none or very little packing these days.
But this is just a joke being a collector and receive it this way utter joke. Its got shipping labels stuck over it its torn and bashed up from being sent in no box.
I have no idea what contents are like inside.
Anyone purchased there one lately or have one on way as curious if was sent same way?
Glad to see it arrive but very annoyed how its been sent and how its been sent.
You need to email them and let them no you're not happy. They may give you a partial refund or send a free replacement.

You need to email them and let them no you're not happy. They may give you a partial refund or send a free replacement.[/QUOTE

Im working on it but they are just insulting me with petty refund.
Never in my life has something been sent like this before, God i have had items poorly packed from ebay etc with just brown wrap paper but this takes the biscuit. Nothing at all labels plasters all over,torn and ripped.
Very annoyed at present and here was me thinking of ordering a few things.
But i am finding across the board amazon global has gotten crap on the packing side.
Well from past orders it has been for me but this is way out of order.
Just curious how others got there one.

Did you get it yet? I just got mine today and I'm wondering how yours was delivered? Mine sat in Australia from 27th dec until today to be delivered why do long I don't know.
As you may have read in a few posts it came in no box no Amazon box just labels everywhere on it's protective seal and back card ripped at back,box band up all over.
Joke really to have been sent like that, by sounds if it maybe your first one was sent same way,but was your second one though.
They tried to offer me €10 gift card I told them where to stick that. At kept emailing them till it was sorted out.
I found they have live chat but can't use it in English.
So guy tries to call me,don't know why you or they said then don't call outside euro as they did to me.
I said previous to this chat with guy I was very unhappy to start off with on how long it took to get. Which they had refunded me shipping, but as it arrived like this I wanted either replacement and they pay its return or full refund.
So guy said ok to refund and also a €10 euro gift card,I stated what if I wanted one in mint shape with seal still intact and no damage to box then he said then I can send a replacement. Hold on I said then what happens to the one I have said keep it. Put me on the spot I was to keep item regardless what do I do get refunded or get another. As much as I like these in good shape I thought maybe just get refund. And it was all done quickly.
I thought yo myself maybe should have got a replacement and sold my other as would have been free any whatever I got would be back in my pocket.
But I was too late refund and gift voucher was already issued.

I took what was left of the seal and steelbook is fine inside,gloves fine and shorts fine in bag, just it's packaging not so perfect.
I have a number of my item still in there boxes and sealed as I not really got anything set up to display them. And really this creed box is huge who would want to display this still in its box.
If box had a see thru window displaying gloves etc then maybe a different matter but this really is just an oversized box it's in.
Not sure what Amazon was thinking sending like that,cutting costs?

The reason I could have had replacement or full refund was what if I wanted a mint one no damage I said if you refunded me and I decided I wanted a mint one later it's a lot more now. So reason he offered keep it and will send replacement, probably should have picked that option but thought refund can go towards something else.

Let's hope it's not the sign of things to come as it's not the first time recently I not been happy with packing, but this not in a Amazon box was a joke.

Lol i short how was your second one or you still waiting, hope it's not like mine no box as just stupid.

What size is it and what's it made of,grr see back in nov it was down to €50+ Would have for sure grabbed at that price,it's at its highest at present so might have to wait a bit.
But not sure if this or Canadian bust,be good to see unBoxing of them both.

He is made of clear plastic and rubber, he stands 9 inches tall, and the base length is 6 inches include how far the spear tip sticks out total length is about 7 inches. He looks real cool with a light shining on the other side of him lol. See like I did here

20170106_131034 (960x1280).jpg
20170106_131026 (960x1280).jpg
20170106_131016 (960x1280).jpg

Did you get it yet?
Let's hope it's not the sign of things to come as it's not the first time recently I not been happy with packing, but this not in a Amazon box was a joke.

Lol i short how was your second one or you still waiting, hope it's not like mine no box as just stupid.

No have not gotten it yet they just resent it 2 days ago. I'll see how it gets here.

So you would have paid more if was not for getting free shipping im close to getting this.
But have been buyingva lot of expensive ones lately.