Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
So you would have paid more if was not for getting free shipping im close to getting this.
But have been buyingva lot of expensive ones lately.
Yes though i was prepared to pay the extra i was pretty happy to have it waived!

I was buying a lot at one point, mostly within the first year i started collecting. Ive become more picky now on what i get, partly because of the costs and partly because of space.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Yes though i was prepared to pay the extra i was pretty happy to have it waived!

I was buying a lot at one point, mostly within the first year i started collecting. Ive become more picky now on what i get, partly because of the costs and partly because of space.

Cant remember how long i have been collecting a while now was just standard blu rays but i was into trying to get them with slips,at one point there was a craze over them people even selling them and doing ok as well.
Not sure if same these days.
Then i was into steelbooks then company called zavvi started to make or sell them everything films wise but started to become expensive so stopped that.
I then got into collector blu rays and just buy about everything well almost.

Im currently not working but still not stopped me buying any.
Been spending too much lately for example harry potter elder wand set,thor helmet,middle earth,walking dead,watchmen night owl,hobbit wooden box,i could keep adding to that list.
Im running out of space also but still not stopped me.i just hate when you leave something its no longer available and you end up paying more.
But its great having sites like this otherwise my collection would have been a lot smaller.

Reactions: elle82
Cant remember how long i have been collecting a while now was just standard blu rays but i was into trying to get them with slips,at one point there was a craze over them people even selling them and doing ok as well.
Not sure if same these days.
Then i was into steelbooks then company called zavvi started to make or sell them everything films wise but started to become expensive so stopped that.
I then got into collector blu rays and just buy about everything well almost.

Im currently not working but still not stopped me buying any.
Been spending too much lately for example harry potter elder wand set,thor helmet,middle earth,walking dead,watchmen night owl,hobbit wooden box,i could keep adding to that list.
Im running out of space also but still not stopped me.i just hate when you leave something its no longer available and you end up paying more.
But its great having sites like this otherwise my collection would have been a lot smaller.
Yes its thanks to this forum my collection has grown. and also thanks to people like @bloodsnake007 and @GI_SnakeEyes for making me spend money. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
RKELmHq

Here is one of latest buys been looking several weeks and was able to get this brand new only took out of box to get signed.
And myself to check all ok, now back in its box till i get something more permanent to display my stuff.

Signed by:

MARK WILLIAMS AKA ARTHUR WEASLEY

WARWICK DAVIES AKA PROF FILIUS FLITWICK

OLIVER + JAMES PHELPS AKA GEORGE +FRED WEASLEY

JESSIE CAVE AKA LAVENDER BROWN

Last edited:
Here is one of latest buys been looking several weeks and was able to get this brand new only took out of box to get signed.
And myself to check all ok, now back in its box till i get something more permanent to display my stuff.

Signed by:

MARK WILLIAMS AKA ARTHUR WEASLEY

WARWICK DAVIES AKA PROF FILIUS FLITWICK

OLIVER + JAMES PHELPS AKA GEORGE +FRED WEASLEY

JESSIE CAVE AKA LAVENDER BROWN

Out of interest when i finally display this regardless if in a cabinet etc its still going to get dusty, whst would you recommend I use to keep the mirror part clean bearing in mind its been signed and would not want to damage that. Thanks

Out of interest when i finally display this regardless if in a cabinet etc its still going to get dusty, whst would you recommend I use to keep the mirror part clean bearing in mind its been signed and would not want to damage that. Thanks
If i was you i would use a very soft dry cloth. A cabinet would be best as ive had my cabinets for around 3 months or so and no dust in there yet.

Reactions: bwatt99 and elle82