Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:
Oh - and thanks for prodding me to get the Predator head edition of Predator.
A much bigger head than I imagined! And all I got with my Blufans Captain America Box were teeny, tiny Stark and Rogers keychain figures! The manufacturer's are scaling down:LOL:
I expect the next will be a Batman lapel pin with the Justice League box set:hilarious:
;) It is a pretty big head lol.
God they make those figures small. But still theyre cool. :thumbs:
Well now, u cant expect them to stick a life size wonder woman in the box as much as youd like one can they? Lol :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95
;) It is a pretty big head lol.
God they make those figures small. But still theyre cool. :thumbs:
Well now, u cant expect them to stick a life size wonder woman in the box as much as youd like one can they? Lol :LOL:
NECA has a lifesized Harley Quinn statue.
Sure. Have that in your living room...
Good luck:
A) explaining that to your dates (without seeming like a mega perv) or
B) explaining to your wife how it isn't weird at all....(without seeming like an insensitive mega perv)
:wow::hilarious:
IMG_3262.JPG

NECA has a lifesized Harley Quinn statue.
Sure. Have that in your living room...
Good luck:
A) explaining that to your dates (without seeming like a mega perv) or
B) explaining to your wife how it isn't weird at all....(without seeming like an insensitive mega perv)
:wow::hilarious:
View attachment 302922
Thats actually pretty cool. But id rather a Daryl Dixon or Rollo (from Vikings). Lol