Last concert/performance attended?

2b_2102316_0_KlamydiaTresHombres.jpg

They are a Finnish punk band not the Disease :D ;) :D :p :D saw them last night :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Metallica with their Metallica By Request Tour on Saturday. Many well-known songs, when we could've voted and enjoyed many classics that they haven't played live in years. People just don't know how to vote.

Iced Earth yesterday. Man, what a band. Word has it they were not in their best shape due to Schaffer's back pain and Stu Block's sore throat. If with a sore throat he sings like that, I wonder how he sounds when healthy.

Last edited:
Stromae in Nantes one month ago already. Best concert I have seen in a long time, maybe best concert EVER! He is coming to the States this year, he was on the Time Music cover not so long ago.... he is doing pretty well for a belgian singer

do not recall ... been so many over the years. but last one I listened (outside consert area) was kotiteollisuus. Finnish rock band. not bad at all.

Saw Lucero in Carbondale, IL on the 5th this month. I got to meet Ben Nichols (the singer/guitarist) and Brian Venable (lead guitarist) and they signed my copy of the Texas & Tennessee EP that I picked up at the merch booth ('twas the only one of their releases I didn't already have).