DVD Last DVD you purchased?

91634_large.jpg

Reactions: Asopp
I rarely buy DVDs anymore but I got adventure time season 2 on dvd for £10, love the show :)

Ordered the Woody Allen Collection yesterday for 17,99 GBP at zavvi. German Edition costs 44 GBP and the UK version got german audio on 18 from 20 :whistle:

10605497-1373904163-322741.jpg

Christine. But get this. It was advertised as the Twilight Time Blu Ray version, and I was sent a DVD instead. Should've known it was too good to be true for €10 euros.

I bought this one last week on the dutch market
Star Wars Ewok Adventures: Caravan of Courage + the Battle for Endor
313fxtt.jpg

bhf8s3.jpg

madzpw.jpg

It was years ago that I watched the movies on tv
For a dvd quality it really is not bad, sound and picture is oke, but when you see the movies now , they look kind of old fashioned and dated, not like the Star Wars movies which still look brand new on blu ray
I might sell the dvd again

Last edited:
Found Little Giants at Movie Trading Company for $7.99. I had no idea it was OOP, glad I picked it up. Childhood classic of mine.

18688163895_1645a1ed1e_b.jpg

Well, This is a DVD...But it HAD to be done! Much like APOCALYPSE NOW REDUX, Coppola altered this movie significantly when it went to HD. Not only adding footage and recutting- but changing the entire musical score.
While THE OUTSIDERS:THE COMPLETE NOVEL is different experience (for better or worse) it certainly is NOT the film I knew growing up. At least there should have been both cuts on the blu ray. But like ONE FROM THE HEART, APOCALYPSE NOW, and THE GODFATHER SAGA- Coppola felt the need to tinker, Lucas-like, and alter what did not need altering. And I fear this version will never be in HD. So I had to grab this before it goes out of print for the new version to permanently take its place. *sigh*
image.jpg