Multi Last game played/purchased

Revisting Splinter Cell Blacklist for a Perfectionist mode Pure Ghost run after hearing that there's a new game in the works. I don't think this game made too much of an impact when it came out which is a shame because behind the bad publicity is a rock solid stealth experience. MGSV may have rewrote the book on the genre last year, but it definitely quoted from Blacklist a few times in the process. Hopefully the next installment acknowledges what worked here, brings back Michael Ironside and finds its sense of humour again as well. I'd call that firing on all cylinders and sticking to the core of what makes the series so enjoyable.

Got bored with Mafia's repetitive missions, so have ditched that to play Rise of the Tomb Raider instead, which is tons more fun! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'm loving your set-up, @Noodles! I can't wait to play RotTR. I'm probably going to wait a while yet, though. I'm finishing Deus Ex: Human Revolution right now and just started playing LEGO Marvel's Avengers with my wife.

Reactions: Noodles
I'm loving your set-up, @Noodles! I can't wait to play RotTR. I'm probably going to wait a while yet, though. I'm finishing Deus Ex: Human Revolution right now and just started playing LEGO Marvel's Avengers with my wife.
Cheers bud! :)

How are you finding Deus Ex? I never got too far with Human Revolution, but I came across my copy whilst unboxing a few things yesterday, so I'm tempted to start playing it again and then possibly pick up Mankind Divided.

• Thanks
Cheers bud! :)

How are you finding Deus Ex? I never got too far with Human Revolution, but I came across my copy whilst unboxing a few things yesterday, so I'm tempted to start playing it again and then possibly pick up Mankind Divided.

I'm actually loving it, man. I'm digging all the leveling up and the story's pretty good, too. RAGE is one of my favourite FPS games of all-time because of the leveling up and side-missions and this game kinda has the same thing going for it. Mankind Divided looks awesome, but I wanted to play Human Revolution first. I've had it for 5 years, so I think it was about time. I'm pissed I waited so long because it's damn good.

BTW, I saw RotTR yesterday at EB. I love the Digibook/slipcover packaging! I almost bought it right on the spot. I want a little bit of spending money for MondoCon this weekend, though. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and C.C. 95
I'm actually loving it, man. I'm digging all the leveling up and the story's pretty good, too. RAGE is one of my favourite FPS games of all-time because of the leveling up and side-missions and this game kinda has the same thing going for it. Mankind Divided looks awesome, but I wanted to play Human Revolution first. I've had it for 5 years, so I think it was about time. I'm pissed I waited so long because it's damn good.
It happens! I have a stack of games from over the years to get to. Only last year did I open and finally play God of War 3! Even now, it still blows the doors off!! Amazing. Great games will always be great, no matter how much time passes. And I have Human Revolution on my stack, and have not played that! Now, you make me want to!

• Thanks
It happens! I have a stack of games from over the years to get to. Only last year did I open and finally play God of War 3! Even now, it still blows the doors off!! Amazing. Great games will always be great, no matter how much time passes. And I have Human Revolution on my stack, and have not played that! Now, you make me want to!

I definitely recommend it! It's very time-consuming, too. Probably the longest game that I've played in a LONG time!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Recently plowed through AC Unity after avoiding it since launch. I used to be a huge AssCreed fan up until they really fluffed the modern day storyline in AC3. Unity ended up being about as bad as people expressed. It really disappoints me, as a fan who had a particular fondness for AC1's structure. Unity has felt like the most concise effort since that game to focus on y'know, the actual job of being an assassin. But the half-hearted inclusion of Splinter Cell's stealth system and the fact that it's actually impossible to carry out your missions stealthily really bothered me. On top of the fact that they 'toughened up' the encounters by flipping 180 counter-kills of the past to plodding weapons do hardly damage bouts of tedium. The NPC's were surprisingly well behaved and the game is quite gorgeous (thanks again to another element they haven't had since AC1 - locked day/night cycles that don't require realtime shadow altering) but... the map is as bloated as ever with menial tasks I simply couldn't care less about. Same goes with the plot... a wafery romance with a wannabe Ezio and a dummy intent on getting herself killed, baked in yet another Batman family tragedy pie - the game even blatantly rips off Bruce's initiation scene from Batman Begins! Really hoping the time off they take with AC helps to really overhaul much of the obvious problems the annual release formula brung them!

I've since moved onto Mad Max, which is equally repetitious but must say I haven't got tired of the car battles just yet. Great atmosphere, surprisingly endearing sidekick and brutal satisfying meaty combat. If only it had some more inventive mission types.

I expect to be playing Yomawari: Night Alone come Halloween too. I've been waiting for an excuse to dust off my Vita and finally this looks to be it!

PS4 : Madden 17,Watchdogs 2,overwatch origins edition,God Of War 3 remastered,Destiny the taken king expansion,alien isolation, resident evil 6, beyond two souls, heavy rain,Final fantasy 15, Mass effect andromeda, dragon ball zenoverse 2 and cod infinite warfare.And MAfia 3 if i forgot it.

Xbox one: Alan Wake : American nightmare,Wolfenstein : The new order,Forza horizon two, forza five,Halo wars 2,AcUnity,Black Flag ,unity and syndicate.Also Quantum break.

• Thanks
PS4 : Madden 17,Watchdogs 2,overwatch origins edition,God Of War 3 remastered,Destiny the taken king expansion,alien isolation, resident evil 6, beyond two souls, heavy rain,Final fantasy 15, Mass effect andromeda, dragon ball zenoverse 2 and cod infinite warfare.And MAfia 3 if i forgot it.

Xbox one: Alan Wake : American nightmare,Wolfenstein : The new order,Forza horizon two, forza five,Halo wars 2,AcUnity,Black Flag ,unity and syndicate.Also Quantum break.
Someone's been busy!

I bought Just Cause 3 XL Edition and Far Cry Primal from the PS Store's Black Friday Sale. There's supposed to be another Flash Sale on Friday, too, so I may grab a couple more games if anything pops up that I like.

• Thanks
The new Flash Sale on the PS Store went live, but the sales weren't that great. I went ahead and bought Battlefield 1 so I can play it with my brother. Also bought Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition and Telltale's Batman series.

• Thanks
The new Flash Sale on the PS Store went live, but the sales weren't that great. I went ahead and bought Battlefield 1 so I can play it with my brother. Also bought Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition and Telltale's Batman series.
Good choices dude! I need to jump back on Battlefield... I was really enjoying it (especially the story missions), but I fell in to another one of my gaming slums. I also can't wait to check out Telltale's Batman series, but I'm going to wait until all the episodes are out before I play that though. Do let us know what you think once you've given them a go. :)

Good choices dude! I need to jump back on Battlefield... I was really enjoying it (especially the story missions), but I fell in to another one of my gaming slums. I also can't wait to check out Telltale's Batman series, but I'm going to wait until all the episodes are out before I play that though. Do let us know what you think once you've given them a go. :)

I couldn't resist Telltale's Batman... the season pass is on sale for $17 ($15.30 with the 10% off coupon). And BF1 looks awesome, but I have trouble buying EA games at launch because they drop very quickly. So yeah, still more than I wanted to pay, but my brother's been on my @$$ to play it with him. :p

• Thanks