Multi Last game played/purchased

I couldn't resist Telltale's Batman... the season pass is on sale for $17 ($15.30 with the 10% off coupon). And BF1 looks awesome, but I have trouble buying EA games at launch because they drop very quickly. So yeah, still more than I wanted to pay, but my brother's been on my @$$ to play it with him. :p
I'm dying to play Batman, but the feeling of wanting more after completing each episode is hell, as it was with Walking Dead... I hated having to wait a month for the next part. Plus I still have loads of other games to complete!

Yeah, I never pre-order EA titles any more... apart from Battlefield, which I was also kind of pressured in to buying lol. I'm sure you'll have tons of fun playing with your brother though... it's definitely a lot more entertaining with friends/family. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'm dying to play Batman, but the feeling of wanting more after completing each episode is hell, as it was with Walking Dead... I hated having to wait a month for the next part. Plus I still have loads of other games to complete!

Yeah, I never pre-order EA titles any more... apart from Battlefield, which I was also kind of pressured in to buying lol. I'm sure you'll have tons of fun playing with your brother though... it's definitely a lot more entertaining with friends/family. :D

Yeah, I'm stoked to play it with him. I bought him Battlefield 1942 on the PC when he was a kid and we played it together all the time, so it should be fun. We're gonna go 'Enemy at the Gates' on everyone! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah, they definitely were. The first Black Friday sale of the week was great, but the last one was pretty bad. Luckily Darksiders and Batman were in that first sale.
That Flash sale was a trash sell really.Horrible prices.They were just trying to match the same prices of the Xbox black Friday sales.

• Thanks
I used to love the hell out of the handheld Pokemon games! They're so addictive and fun. I wish Nintendo would release one on a console.
There is a rumor that sun and moon will get a special release on the switch but i personally doubt it.They need another collisuim or stadium.They release poken tournament last year but that didn't look entertaining to me.

• Thanks
There is a rumor that sun and moon will get a special release on the switch but i personally doubt it.They need another collisuim or stadium.They release poken tournament last year but that didn't look entertaining to me.

Yeah, Pokken was just Tekken with a Pokemon skin. I'd LOVE another Collisium or Stadium!

Just about to fire up Mother Russia Bleeds for the first time. Snuck out onto PS4 over the weekend. Been waiting a while for this one - the beat 'em up genre has been way too quiet for way too long. :smuggrin:

Also got my Last Guardian collector's edition delivered today. Looking forward to jumping in over the weekend. Why not right away? I've waited this long to play it... a few more hours won't kill me. :LOL:

• Thanks
Started up The Last Guardian tonight. Played for about 3 hours. So far I'm really enjoying it. The score (when it actually breathes into existence) reminds me of Shawshank or something. I'm just waiting for Trico to start talking to me... voiced by Morgan Freeman. Get busy eatin' barrels or get busy dyin'. That's Goddamn right. :smuggrin:

Love the animations of the kid and Trico they're really substantial and life-like! Visuals are gorgeous too... more painterly than being concerned with perfect rendering along the lines of Uncharted 4. And if there's a trophy for petting Trico 1000 times I'm probably gonna get it in one run. :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Started up The Last Guardian tonight. Played for about 3 hours. So far I'm really enjoying it. The score (when it actually breathes into existence) reminds me of Shawshank or something. I'm just waiting for Trico to start talking to me... voiced by Morgan Freeman. Get busy eatin' barrels or get busy dyin'. That's Goddamn right. :smuggrin:

Love the animations of the kid and Trico they're really substantial and life-like! Visuals are gorgeous too... more painterly than being concerned with perfect rendering along the lines of Uncharted 4. And if there's a trophy for petting Trico 1000 times I'm probably gonna get it in one run. :rofl:
Glad you're liking it so far! LOL at the Morgan Freeman comment. :LOL:

I honestly lost count of how many times I petted Trico... every time he succeeded at something or got hurt I'd pet him as if he were my real pet haha. Oh, that reminds... I didn't realise this until I was close to the end of the game, but if you pet his bloody patches they gradually vanish. And whilst we're on the subject of not realising stuff until near the end... you can also pick up Trico's tail and drag it - wish I'd known that one sooner!

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard
Glad you're liking it so far! LOL at the Morgan Freeman comment. :LOL:

I honestly lost count of how many times I petted Trico... every time he succeeded at something or got hurt I'd pet him as if he were my real pet haha. Oh, that reminds... I didn't realise this until I was close to the end of the game, but if you pet his bloody patches they gradually vanish. And whilst we're on the subject of not realising stuff until near the end... you can also pick up Trico's tail and drag it - wish I'd known that one sooner!

I love little details like that. Things you can just stumble upon by seeing how many ways you can mess around. Right near the start I tossed a barrel at his (or her?) face and Trico smacked it back at me and knocked me on my ass.:rofl: I'll keep those tips in mind!

Also finished Mother Russia Bleeds last night. We ended up just skipping most of the appauling 'story' and stuck to beating the tar outta everyone. Feel like its trying a little too hard to riff on Hotline Miami for its own good but it's a pretty solid brawler in an age where they just don't seem to exist anymore. Though I guess you come away feeling pretty dirty with all the over the top gore... Trico will purify me! :D

• Thanks
I love little details like that. Things you can just stumble upon by seeing how many ways you can mess around. Right near the start I tossed a barrel at his (or her?) face and Trico smacked it back at me and knocked me on my ass.:rofl: I'll keep those tips in mind!

Also finished Mother Russia Bleeds last night. We ended up just skipping most of the appauling 'story' and stuck to beating the tar outta everyone. Feel like its trying a little too hard to riff on Hotline Miami for its own good but it's a pretty solid brawler in an age where they just don't seem to exist anymore. Though I guess you come away feeling pretty dirty with all the over the top gore... Trico will purify me! :D
Haha yeah, he can be a PITA with those barrels at times... I lost a few down holes because he headbutted them. :rolleyes:

I had one really LMAO moment where I hadn't clung on to him when he went for a huge jump, so the kid went flying in to the air and died. :rofl:

Finally finished The Last Guardian a few days ago. Very endearing game with a healthy dose of frustration thrown in just to mix things up a bit? :rofl: Really felt myself bond with Trico over the course of the game... even when he (or is it she?!) decided to act like a vacant muppet! :smuggrin:

Purchased Yomawari: Night Alone/Firefly Diary and Seraph in the PSN sale. Started Yomawari and its already way more creepy than I anticipated! :naughty:

Started mgsv. About 60hrs ago! Not sure about the story but the mechanics are absolutely 1st class. Been sitting on my shelf for about a year but got stuck in my backlog (blame Witcher 3, Fallout 4 & Skyrim Special Edition!). Can't believe it's been stuck there all that time. If you haven't played it go get it. Absolutely brilliant!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles