Multi Last game played/purchased

Played and beat the campaign of Halo Wars Two.Loved every minute of it and connects the game to halo 5 ,so I'm expecting the spirit of fire to be involved in the up coming halo games along with Atriox.Can't wait

Played loads of Blitz and domination.this is where the game really shines.

Last game i played was FFXV, and the last game i bought was the Mass Effect Trilogy.It was on sale for 5 bucks and I couldn't keep Myself from buying it.Three more platinum's for me.

Finally completed Resident Evil 7 earlier... it took a bit of an unexpected turn towards the end, but then the final "twist" was pretty predictable IMO. I enjoyed it overall anyway, and I'm proud of myself for completing my first proper horror game! Think I may even be brave enough to try Until Dawn now. :D

Finally completed Resident Evil 7 earlier... it took a bit of an unexpected turn towards the end, but then the final "twist" was pretty predictable IMO. I enjoyed it overall anyway, and I'm proud of myself for completing my first proper horror game! Think I may even be brave enough to try Until Dawn now. :D

I've had until dawn on my shelf for over a year now.

I can't see me getting to it anytime soon either, horizon has got me completely hypnotised...then I bought a switch and Zelda but I'm completely invested in attempting that platinum on horizon.

Do you have any interest in horizon?

I've had until dawn on my shelf for over a year now.

I can't see me getting to it anytime soon either, horizon has got me completely hypnotised...then I bought a switch and Zelda but I'm completely invested in attempting that platinum on horizon.

Do you have any interest in horizon?
Hmm I'm terrible for doing that... I have quite a few games that I bought ages ago and am yet to play. I also still have loads that I started playing but never completed. My goal is to try and finish them all this year though!

Not many games interest me lately for some reason... deep down I know Horizon looks amazing, and several months ago I would've gone crazy for it, but right now I just feel very "meh" about those types of games. I think part of the reason I enjoyed RE7 so much is because it's different to anything I've played before, since I've always avoided horror games until now.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it though! Maybe I'll try it at some point, just like with the Witcher... I'm still hoping to give that a go sooner or later too.

85 hours into Nioh and still not done. :rofl: The enemy variety really blows but I can't seem to pull myself away from the satisfying ki pulse combat. For any shortcomings the game has (visually kinda looks like an average PS3 game/has a dumb as balls story/too much item management) it caters to a style of game that has went out of fashion or at least has been simplified by a perception that the amount of content has to be far greater. The game is pretty damn long but it also feels laser focused in its approach to making sure the player can put in an effort and feel like they're always improving. Would love to see this game's influence on another Ninja Gaiden... I really believe Team Ninja can bring that series back with a bang. :smuggrin:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Finally finished with Nioh after 100(!) hours. I did not expect the game to last so long even if I was essentially only playing a couple hours at a time. And there's DLC to come. :wacky:

Started Nier Automata last night. Too much bullet hell and forced perspective change? For me yes. :smuggrin: I'll roll with it though. The action is very smooth at least. I'm no stranger to YokoTaro either so I anticipate a truly ridiculous story and I'll be mad if I don't get it! :rofl:

• Thanks
Finished Nier Automata about a week ago. Fairly disappointing experience, I had much higher hopes for the story after the original, but it really didn't resonate with me much at all. Lots of hyperbole around the game. If you're new to Yoko Taro it may be a more unique experience but for me, I feel like I'd seen most of it all before from him and from other obvious sources - ghost in the shell, evangelion and that sort of thing. Really has some fantastic moments but overall it wastes too much of your time and connecting with the majority of main characters is a tall order.

I received Little Nightmares: Six Edition and The Silver Case remaster on PS4 for my birthday. :) Looking forward to getting into both soon. Little Nightmares has been on my radar for a long time and The Silver Case even longer! Also picked up Persona 5... played a tiny bit of P4G on Vita, not enough to click with me but I'm in on this one based on the strength of... Catherine lol. Strange comparison I suppose being they're entirely different genres but I loved that game and its visual style and P5 shares the same high gloss anime look so fingers crossed. Not a huge RPG fan at all but I dip my toe in now and again.

• Thanks
Finished Nier Automata about a week ago. Fairly disappointing experience, I had much higher hopes for the story after the original, but it really didn't resonate with me much at all. Lots of hyperbole around the game. If you're new to Yoko Taro it may be a more unique experience but for me, I feel like I'd seen most of it all before from him and from other obvious sources - ghost in the shell, evangelion and that sort of thing. Really has some fantastic moments but overall it wastes too much of your time and connecting with the majority of main characters is a tall order.

I received Little Nightmares: Six Edition and The Silver Case remaster on PS4 for my birthday. :) Looking forward to getting into both soon. Little Nightmares has been on my radar for a long time and The Silver Case even longer! Also picked up Persona 5... played a tiny bit of P4G on Vita, not enough to click with me but I'm in on this one based on the strength of... Catherine lol. Strange comparison I suppose being they're entirely different genres but I loved that game and its visual style and P5 shares the same high gloss anime look so fingers crossed. Not a huge RPG fan at all but I dip my toe in now and again.
My copy of Little Nightmares was dispatched this morning... looking forward to finally checking it out! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard
Look forward to hearing what you think of it!
Just hit level 2 and lovin' it. With my GTX 1060 everything is smooth playing and that's with everything set to High settings. The mechanics of it all is pretty nice. I thought that I was going to dread the vehicle driving but it's actually quite fun and flying the drone is kinda fun too. At first I couldn't figure out how to swap shoulders and it was becoming quite annoying I just Googled it and found out how. :) The Sync shots is a neat feature too. So far I haven't played it far enough to find anything wrong with it. All-in-all a good game. :D

Just hit level 2 and lovin' it. With my GTX 1060 everything is smooth playing and that's with everything set to High settings. The mechanics of it all is pretty nice. I thought that I was going to dread the vehicle driving but it's actually quite fun and flying the drone is kinda fun too. At first I couldn't figure out how to swap shoulders and it was becoming quite annoying I just Googled it and found out how. :) The Sync shots is a neat feature too. So far I haven't played it far enough to find anything wrong with it. All-in-all a good game. :D
Glad you're enjoying it mate. There's no denying that it's a gorgeous looking game... even on consoles! I couldn't figure out how to switch shoulders either, but then I did literally only play it for about 20 minutes lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader