Price: £17.75
Purchase link:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

71irO8GzntL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
Arrived today. Nice steelbook with matte finish without any bossing.
Anyways cool steel.
I quite like the artwork on that, thanks for posting - but it'd be a blind buy for me and considering it's a matte steel with no em/debossing, I think I'll wait for a price drop.
Around £8 and I'll pick it up I think.

Reactions: funkeule
I needed another steelbook for a discount use with 2 Disney steelbooks. So it fitted quite well purchasing this one along with the Disney steels with 15% discount each. Otherwise I would have waited for a price drop, too ;)

I saw this for £12.99 in HMV the other day. Had not heard of the film and the trailer leaves me unsure - I really enjoyed 47 Ronin so reviews say I will like this, but I am not convinced it is worth the gamble.

I can't see anything at all nice about this steelbook.
Maybe somebody can let me know just ONE redeeming feature ?

I saw this for £12.99 in HMV the other day. Had not heard of the film and the trailer leaves me unsure - I really enjoyed 47 Ronin so reviews say I will like this, but I am not convinced it is worth the gamble.

Don't bother it is absolutely AWFUL. A bunch of very good actors simply going through the motions with a particularly banal script in order to pick up their paycheck!

47 Ronin is a far better film; which is saying something . . .

• Informative
Reactions: tono06 and MrBMT
Maybe time to bite for those sitting on the fence ?
GBP 9.99 at Zavvi at time of writing.
I still feel there might be a couple of quid left to go on the downside but who knows ? :)

Reactions: ocielz
I've just received my copy and noticed on the back info sheet, that it states Dolby Digital 5.1
Anyone know if it has HD Audio or just DD??
Need to know before I open it and be disappointed :D

FYI GBP 8.99 with code INSTOCK10 at Zavvi . . . and I admit I've just bought it despite feeling that this is one that will be GBP 5.99 in all the Bargain Bins at some point.

Saw the movie last week, unfortunately really crappy, so good for me, I dont have the "need" or urge to buy the steel :p