Last Masters of Cinema/Eureka Blu-ray purchased?

@nefilim
Speaking of Nic Roeg - I'm gonna go ahead and assume you've seen TRACK 29 with Gary?
Weird little flick, that one...:LOL:
A70-7648

not that I remeber. tho I should member seeing Theresa's nipple :rofl:

btw. woody's zelig is coming too from Eureka. as I have stated previous I'm not so sure about eureka releases as their eng subs suck big time as of lately. made a complaint. no reply. but gonna get zelig as love me some woody. :rofl:

Reactions: C.C. 95
not that I remeber. tho I should member seeing Theresa's nipple :rofl:

btw. woody's zelig is coming too from Eureka. as I have stated previous I'm not so sure about eureka releases as their eng subs suck big time as of lately. made a complaint. no reply. but gonna get zelig as love me some woody. :rofl:
I am a Woody Allen fanatic. (My favorite is Love and Death...and Manhatten...and Annie Hall...and Radio Days....!!! So hard to pick!)
I have all the blu ray releases so far. Great to hear about Zelig! Woody Allen and Special Effects!!
Woody Allen and ILM! (I bet most people thought those two entities would never meet on a movie!)
That movie is a hoot! But also really poignant.:thumbs:
Any cover images?
(And Theresa's nipples can be found on MANY 80's films!!:rofl:)

Last edited:
Reactions: nefilim
Had Eureka's edition of Cocoon arrive today

Same bonus features as the US BD / UK steelbook but it comes with a nice booklet with a lowdown on the film production and some background info on the actors / directors.

No reversible cover like Enemy Mine sadly but from the DVDBeaver review, technically the disc is far superior to the original release (if bitrates and disc size is your interest that is)