Last sporting event attended?

Went to a St. Louis Blues game in November, going to Vladimir Tarasenko bobblehead night on May 12th! Also go to lots of St. Louis Cardinals games.

I'm a Season Ticket holder for Leicester so I go to all the home games. I also went to Old Trafford to see Man Utd V Leiester City a couple of weeks ago.

Old Trafford....this pic is before the Liverpool game but my last match was against CSKA.
IMG_2409_zpscdtm8ano.jpg

I'm a Season Ticket holder for Leicester so I go to all the home games. I also went to Old Trafford to see Man Utd V Leiester City a couple of weeks ago.

Congrats on your season tokaman,it is a breath of fresh air,as we(Utd)won't win it then I am hoping you's will.

Went to Munich to watch FC Bayern München - Barcelona in Champions League

That is one of the football stadiums I want to see a match in,I have been to the Camp Nou but a trip to Munich and the Allianz Arena is something I really want to do.

Saw the Dodgers play in the world series this summer. Went to the one post season game the Rams lost. Went to seven Kings games this year and I'm watching from the couch for a while. I did fly to Vegas to see the Golden Knights play. They look unstoppable.