Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Received today (Thank you @Akina :kiss:) and put them in a Ikea Vinyl frame. Need to mat the background and center them but wanted to see if they fit. And wow, I really adore both.
Not the best picture since its reflecting but you get the idea ...

"The Master" & "My Captain" by Adrià Llarch from Hero Complex Gallery

Rest in Power PSH & RW :sour:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Received today (Thank you @Akina :kiss:) and put them in a Ikea Vinyl frame. Need to mat the background and center them but wanted to see if they fit. And wow, I really adore both.
Not the best picture since its reflecting but you get the idea ...

"The Master" & "My Captain" by Adrià Llarch from Hero Complex Gallery

Rest in Power PSH & RW :sour:

View attachment 221435

You deserved them buddy :kiss::kiss:

Reactions: dan8885
Wow, amazing @Ezcompane :drool: I'm not a fan of Cap America but the frame fits PERFECT :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks. I've been sitting on that one for a while because I wasn't sure what to frame it with. When I was getting the Grand Budapest done I saw that frame with the Stars on it for the first time, and I knew that was the best looking one to go with this print. Now, I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm going to get the Winter Soldier by Alexander Iaccarino done with the same frame so I can hang them on the same wall. I can't wait to see what we get for the new Civil War movie.

Thanks. I've been sitting on that one for a while because I wasn't sure what to frame it with. When I was getting the Grand Budapest done I saw that frame with the Stars on it for the first time, and I knew that was the best looking one to go with this print. Now, I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm going to get the Winter Soldier by Alexander Iaccarino done with the same frame so I can hang them on the same wall. I can't wait to see what we get for the new Civil War movie.

I didn't notice the stars at first; but they are a pretty neat detail to have for a framed print featuring the cap.

Last edited:
763.gif

This is amazing @Jason Bourne !!! A piece of art you created there. Chapeau!!!

It seems like you got way more options there in the US for framing. Over here theres not a lot double mat, none of these amazing frames. A lot more casual and classic :(

Reactions: Jason Bourne