The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 15th, 2015
Purchase link: MediaMarkt
Price: EUR 15.99

image.jpg

Just so I am getting this right...you guys all prefer this artwork?

image_zpsd1bbcaf8.jpg

Really?! I think this new "pop art" one is miles ahead of it. The simplistic realism is awesome. Maybe it's because I'm a huge fan of landscapes and nature, but I like this a million times better than the HDZeta.

image_zpsd1bbcaf8.jpg

Really?! I think this new "pop art" one is miles ahead of it. The simplistic realism is awesome. Maybe it's because I'm a huge fan of landscapes and nature, but I like this a million times better than the HDZeta.

There is one word which perfectly describes the HDzeta edition: classy. It is my favourite HDzeta edition by far.

image_zpsd1bbcaf8.jpg

prefer the hdzeta one :D i also have it and its one of the finest steelbooks money can buy. i have it on display permantly as it looks so good.

Reactions: dan8885
In this specific case I like the pop art more than HD Zeta.
The Cover on HD Zeta is nothing special. It needs the 1/4 slip to look good. But it costs a lot of money. The HD Zeta cover was also on the Special Collector`s Box.
This Art is new, simple but seems fresh. And the price is comfortable.