Lawrence of Arabia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.1) (WEA) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 755
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder will we now see a UK Steelbook Release
It would sell well and if different would not annoy those who got this one

Its a classic film and needs a worldwide release

Reactions: Marina Blue
The reason why is because it drops in value faster than any steel. Example why would be you have the same steel from a different country that is mint and say you get a Asia steel with a dent. You swap out the bad steel for the good. You have no way of telling if that steel is the Asia one or the other one. This is why you keep Asia steels with quarter slips sealed.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Hearing the bad news and seeing this thread has reminded me just how lovely this Steelbook is. I really hope HDzeta have more Steelbooks planned.

Reactions: paulboland
Hearing the bad news and seeing this thread has reminded me just how lovely this Steelbook is. I really hope HDzeta have more Steelbooks planned.

To Be Honest I am very surprised this has not been released as a steelbook from other countries

With steelbooks very popular now I would have thought Sony would have went for a worldwide release especially the UK market

The 50th Anniversary Box Set is nice but to expensive now I regret not getting it when first released

Its a classic movie and if steelbook released again it will be 100% purchase

Its a shame Peter O'Toole did not win a academy award for best actor especially getting nominated 8 times
He was a fantastic actor both stage and screen and will be sadly missed

Peter O'Toole
(1932-2013)
R.I.P

Last edited:
Hi all,

Having joined HDN too late for the group buy on this, I recently landed a full-slip version (sealed) online. It's on its way now. Quick informal poll: Would you open it?

I have the US collector's edition, so there's really no need to get at the disc... OTOH, love the orange "face" artwork (which is what the collector's set uses for the book but not the amray), and would love to have this sitting on my shelf.

Last edited: