Lawrence of Arabia (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.1) (WEA) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
HDzeta Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook Collector Edition Gold Label Series
Lawrence of Arabia Blu-ray SteelBook 2 Discs Edition (BD50+BD25)
First 1000 copies with the full slipcase+5postcards+numbered card+exclusive stickers,but another copies without

350-400 available-limited to 2/person.

Group Buy CLOSED.-PM your hub leader about your shipment (see group buy thread).

2nd group buy for 1/4 slip version is CLOSED.

Release date: 20th August, 2013
Release Price: 62 USD (includes shipping to 'Hub' in respective area.
Pre-order: about at the end of June - CLOSED
Notes: Embossed title, debossed border, region-free disc
pics:

picture.php

HDzeta got the all final sample from factory at yesterday,update the pics for everybody!
Release date would be at 20th Aug

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• LoA-1-CN.jpg
    LoA-1-CN.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 757
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Having joined HDN too late for the group buy on this, I recently landed a full-slip version (sealed) online. It's on its way now. Quick informal poll: Would you open it?

I have the US collector's edition, so there's really no need to get at the disc... OTOH, love the orange "face" artwork (which is what the collector's set uses for the book but not the amray), and would love to have this sitting on my shelf

i'd say, if you plan to re-sell it some time, do not open it (as this is a huge value factor for many collectors), if you want to keep it (and do not mind a little of re-sale value lost): open it and enjoy! ;)

Is there another group buy for the 1/4 slip (I'm guessing the OP is jut out of date)? If I could find one of those, I'd have no qualms whatsoever about opening the full slip version! :p

Well done kron :thumbs:, indeed a stunning looking steelbook from HDZeta {much prefer this over the full slip even though I have both}... really can not wait enough for How To Train Your Dragon :D

Reactions: harry and kron