Upcoming Legion (Season 3) [FX]

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Good news, X-fans: Fox is going forward with the first of its X-Men universe TV shows, Legion, and has given it a series order. Check out the first picture of Downton Abbey’s Dan Stevens as David Haller (who may or may not be Professor X’s estranged son) above!

Legion—which is decidedly not considered part of the current movieverse and its higgledy piggledy continuity—follows Stevens’ Haller, a schizophrenic who starts to begin thinking his wild visions of mutants and superpowers may actually be real. (In the comics, Haller’s powers come from his father, Charles Xavier, although the show has yer to confirm this family connection.) Stevens will be joined by Aubrey Plaza, Rachel Keller, Jean Smart, and more in the series.

It’s not a full season run—just eight episodes—but it shows that Fox and Marvel, who is co-producing Legion through its TV branch, must have some faith in this alternative take on the X-universe.

from deadline

Reactions: denizen
They have been down this road before. Let's hope this offers a promising start yet has some connection to the mutant universe.

New AWESOME poster. (I hope they use this for the Blu-ray)

15590692_10154747020132488_2201604669235057392_o.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Finally watched the first episode tonight (I know, I'm 2 weeks behind). But WOW! What a show! Did anyone else check it out?

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
First episode was extremely dissapointing, desperately trying to be strange and unusual as they say and frankly came over yes odd but just boring. I kept waiting for it to be interesting as I know the backstory but it was just a bit **** if I am honest. I don't know if i will bother with any more.

Finally watched the first episode tonight (I know, I'm 2 weeks behind). But WOW! What a show! Did anyone else check it out?
Just finished watching episode 3 and all I can say is WOW!!!!! :OMG:

For me this is the best show from the Marvel Universe I have seen in a long time. Beautifully shot, amazing sound design and mind bendingly twisted. :notworthy:
This and Mr Robot are my favourite shows now. Really hope this gets more than the initial 8 episodes...:watch:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Just watched episode 4 and I swear I think I must have taken Magic Mushrooms...:LOL:
Fantastic!!!!! :woot:

Loving this show...:notworthy::cigar: