Lego/mllNY

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 19 - Feb 25

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

Marvel Super Heroes Rhino Face-Off by the Mine

maxresdefault.jpg

Recreate epic moments from the Marvel Super Heroes Black Panther movie. Team up with Black Panther and Okoye in a Rhino Face-Off by the Mine against masked super villain Killmonger. This LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes set features a posable rhino figure with stud shooters and a rail track with moving mining cart. Tip the mining cart or activate the rail track's explode function to knock over the cart and spill the vibranium. This exciting set includes 3 minifigures.

LEGO® Classic Creative Box

16747749.jpg
(not actual image)

Build up a storm with this big box of classic LEGO® bricks. With lots of different windows and doors, along with other special pieces to inspire you, you can really run with your imagination.

How do i win this?!
1. Thank the OP
2. What was your favorite set growing up or now?
3. Winner to be chosen via random.org

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site
Be sure to follow Lego on their social channels #Lego #Whatwillyoubuild

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My favourite Lego set growing up has to be in general the first set of mechanic cars that I had. I can’t remember the exact title but do remember the excitement of my Lego shooting across the living room floor!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver

My favourite set growing up was the castle with the knights. Such a great set that I haven't seen since the old days.

When I was young was the pirate ships man those were awesome. More recently would have to be poes black x wing from star wars force awakens

Overall I always like the medieval style Legos, but I specifically remembering saving up forever to get a race track

This is great, thanks. I like the modular buildings. My favourite so far is Parisian Restaurant!

Loved the Lego pirate ship as a kid! My daughter has now caught the Lego bug too so I get to buy lots of minifigures

Thanks for a great giveaway, @mllNY :)

There weren't many sets when I grew up, but I really enjoy the Death Star-set from Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.