Upcoming Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events (Season 2) [Netflix]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
lemonyheader.jpg

Based on the internationally best-selling series of books by Lemony Snicket (aka Daniel Handler) and starring Emmy and Tony Award winner Neil Patrick Harris, A Series of Unfortunate Events recounts the tragic tale of the Baudelaire orphans -- Violet, Klaus, and Sunny – whose evil guardian Count Olaf will stop at nothing to get his hands on their inheritance. The siblings must outsmart Olaf at every turn, foiling his many devious plans and disguises, in order to discover clues to their parents’ mysterious death. The eight-episode series is a Netflix original production, executive produced by Emmy Award winner Barry Sonnenfeld and Daniel Handler, and premieres January 13, 2017 only on Netflix.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
A second season would be nice as long as they don't drag it too much . I'm a pretty slow show watcher I think I have watched the half of it already,i'm in no hurry :D. And Neil is awesome as Count Ola, I can agree with you on that

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
A second season would be nice as long as they don't drag it too much . I'm a pretty slow show watcher I think I have watched the half of it already,i'm in no hurry :D. And Neil is awesome as Count Ola, I can agree with you on that
That's what I enjoyed about the show, it didn't drag at all. I think 8 episodes were great to tell its story! :thumbs: Hopefully if a Season 2 is announced, they follow the same count of episodes or 10 ;)

Count Olaf is definitely the BEST part of the show! :hilarious:
source.gif

:p

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva