Leon the Professional [Sony Cat Wave] (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: November 23rd, 2014
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca
Price: TBA
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

Units: 800
Finish: TBA
Notes: Future Shop exclusive sticker on front

Rest of titles here

07leon.jpg

possible back art
image-jpg.109431

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got the Kimchi and the UK, have this version and Fifth Element preordered. There's only a few movies I would do that for, and Leon is one of them.

Looks quite nice seeing the artwork I have the Kimchi editions might consider this to...

I love the look of Mathilda on this, but already owning the Kimchi, I just don't see how I can justify the purchase of this one too. And this whole wave is pretty ugly in my opinion, however this is one of the few that really appealed to me. Would have made things a whole lot easier if this one was as fugly as the Stripes one. :)

I love the look of Mathilda on this, but already owning the Kimchi, I just don't see how I can justify the purchase of this one too. And this whole wave is pretty ugly in my opinion, however this is one of the few that really appealed to me. Would have made things a whole lot easier if this one was as fugly as the Stripes one. :)

I dunno...this one is growing on me. Though that may be because I'm a sucker for Natalie Portman in any art form. :)

Reactions: MrBMT
The cheapest one on Ebay at the moment is for 39 canadian dollars which is 34.73 in US Dollars...