Let The Bullets Fly (Blu-ray Metal Box) (iMovie Exclusive) [China]

May 19, 2012
China
Beacuse of some reasons, Farewell My Concubine and Fist of legend were delayed for half a year. I am very sorry. Now FMC and Fist of legend will begin shipping on April 5 to April 15. This VMBs were made in china HPM's factory, not VIVA's.
The iMovie exclusive NO.3 is Let The Bullets Fly.
The release date change to 6/20, limited to 1000 with laser etched, numbered copies, full paper slip and plastic slip, 10x(or more) photo card, artwork plastic card.
Only 200-300 copies for international customers.
The blu-ray disc was remastered and removed the watermark.
Glossy finish, Embossed title.
IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please "thank" this post so that I know roughly how many members want to join the GB of this release. :)

Sent from my SM-N7505 using Tapatalk 2

So far i can see moderate level of interest [13 thanks] so I will arrange to get about 20 copies and work with the mod to open the GB thread.

The release date is in Jun so we still have some time...

Many thanks for this. You know I'm 100% in for all three. Awesome news. :notworthy:

Reactions: blackberry
There are 4 known releases so far:

1. Farewell My Concubine
2. Fist of Legend
3. Let The Bullet Fly
4. The Last Emperor

Is there or will there be a GB for The Last Emperor? Thanks to you and John (Masterblaster) I have the other 3 on the way and dont want to miss any if at all possible :thumbs)

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Is there or will there be a GB for The Last Emperor? Thanks to you and John (Masterblaster) I have the other 3 on the way and dont want to miss any if at all possible :thumbs)

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I will organise a GB around mid-June.... given this will be released only in end-July.

Thanks!