Let The Right One In (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 37) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 25th, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - Pre-order on June 2 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (individual editions) - $104 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (500 copies) - Lenticular Type A (900 copies) - Lenticular Type B (500 copies) - One Click (300 copies)

Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B | Full Slip

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
12347872_1803388449888364_2900774884093079029_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No I'm not kidding. Check out the reviews on Rotten tomatoes.com and you will see I'm not the only one that I actually like the second film. Ok. I love Chloe Moretz especially from kick ass and I am also a fan of the second film because it is also English friendly.
Just like the second film of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I prefer the second one.

I Personally Agree !

I Prefer the one with Chloe Grace Moretz, for me its the one.
Also for ''The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'' 2011 with Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara is my Favorite one.

In this instance I prefer the remakes, we all have our preferences and taste is subjective,
no one is right or wrong and we all have the same rights to love which ever version we do.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I Personally Agree !

I Prefer the one with Chloe Grace Moretz, for me its the one.
Also for ''The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'' 2011 with Daniel Craig, Rooney Mara is my Favorite one.

In this instance I prefer the remakes, we all have our preferences and taste is subjective,
no one is right or wrong and we all have the same rights to love which ever version we do.

No one has rights in a forum

No I'm not kidding. Check out the reviews on Rotten tomatoes.com and you will see I'm not the only one that I actually like the second film. Ok. I love Chloe Moretz especially from kick ass and I am also a fan of the second film because it is also English friendly.
Just like the second film of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I prefer the second one.

I wasn't saying the remake was a bad film, I was just surprised to hear someone say they liked the remake more than the original. I actually think the remake is pretty good myself, but I also think it pales in comparison to the original.

And hey @C.C. 95, you can stop looking for that Amaray with the same front cover now! You had me searching all over the place for it myself after you linked me to a cover shot of it. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
I wasn't saying the remake was a bad film, I was just surprised to hear someone say they liked the remake more than the original. I actually think the remake is pretty good myself, but I also think it pales in comparison to the original.

You seriously were surprised that people may have liked the remake better than the original ? If we would all have the ''same taste'' as you insinuate by your post, than it would be very boring.

Reactions: MerlinT
You seriously were surprised that people may have liked the remake better than the original ? If we would all have the ''same taste'' as you insinuate by your post, than it would be very boring.

I firmly believe that the vast majority of people who have seen both films (and don't have a ridiculous aversion to foreign/subtitled films) greatly prefer the original to the remake. There's no contest. I've seen remakes that rival or even surpass the originals, but this is not one of them. You can throw around that tired "it's all a matter of opinion" cliche as much as you want, but all art is NOT created equal. And that's a fact.

Last edited:
I firmly believe that the vast majority of people who have seen both films (and don't have a ridiculous aversion to foreign/subtitled films) greatly prefer the original to the remake. There's no contest. I've seen remakes that rival or even surpass the originals--this is not one of them. You can throw around that tired "it's all a matter of opinion" cliche as much as you want, but all art is NOT created equal. And that's a fact.

Taste is Subjective ! You can ''firmly believe'' all you want ~ it doesn't necessarily make you right.

Reactions: MerlinT and C.C. 95
Taste is Subjective ! You can ''firmly believe'' all you want ~ it doesn't necessarily make you right.

It doesn't make me wrong, either. :p

You expressed disbelief that I was surprised that someone preferred the remake, in response I simply explained why I was surprised (because I firmly believe etc.). I didn't make any claims that my belief was "right" or a fact.

But I bet I'm right. :naughty:

Last edited:
They could not have done a more perfect job. Thank god the korean amaray never showed up on eBay! It would have been $100+...and I probably would have bought it! Sometimes NOT getting what you want works out in the end...and it is even better!