Let The Right One In (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 37) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 25th, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - Pre-order on June 2 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (individual editions) - $104 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (500 copies) - Lenticular Type A (900 copies) - Lenticular Type B (500 copies) - One Click (300 copies)

Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B | Full Slip

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
12347872_1803388449888364_2900774884093079029_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Debatable. Both are critically well regarded. I saw both in the cinema and prefer the Moretz version. The Swedish is closer to the book for purists and those that snobbishly wrongly praise it and bash the US version, I found the book hard to finish with so much side story it got boring. Moretz version sidesteps much of that for a more straightforward tale. Both are excellent films, but for me the Moretz version is superior.
couldn't agree more...

Reactions: psychoscot
Mark Kermode summed it up perfectly as far as I'm concerned. He said 'the original is a film about teenagers with vampires in it, the remake is a film about vampires with teenagers in it'. Original knocks spots off the remake for me, more tense and creepy and you care more for the characters. If you haven't read the book it's well worth giving it a go. Much more shocking and they left out a lot (including a whole important character) in both films.

Last edited:
I didn't even realise this was going to be part of the blu collection until it was pointed out to me in another thread a few weeks back.

I'm 100% in

• Thanks
Reactions: Pigs On The Wing
International Customers

We notify that " Let The Right One In Steelbook " (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 37) will be made as below.
The detail information will be posted later..

안녕하십니까 ? 김치DVD 운영자입니다.
김치DVD 한정판 "f렛미인" 스틸북 이미지를 공개드립니다.
프리오더 일정 및 출시일 등 기타 자세한 사항은 협의되는 데로 별도 공지 예정입니다.
감사합니다.

No examples of transitions on the lentis. The steelbook itself is fine. The second lenti is the best, but would be better with the back image that is on the fullslip.
Need more pics- but I am pretty underwhelmed here.:confused:
Still love the steelbook itself, though.

Enormous fan of the movie, so I've got to get at least one, but those slips aren't very impressive at all. And this from a huge Blu Collection fan. Don't like the Fullslip at all, kinda leaning towards Lenti B at this point, till we see the effects. Love the steel, though!!

yep, fullslip is a let down. They should change it. back art should be in the front.
and both lentis are average at best right now, but I cant judge them fully until I see in-and video or pics.
I can see people liking Type A more though

Love the steel, but the slips look a bit dull. It'll be interesting to see what they do with the lentis and the finishes on the slips, though. They could come together decently if done properly. Definitely won't be shelling out for this release before seeing in hand pics.

EDIT: Lentis look interesting (especially A), but I'm still not completely sold.

• Thanks
Reactions: lolwut