Let The Right One In (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 37) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 25th, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - Pre-order on June 2 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (individual editions) - $104 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (500 copies) - Lenticular Type A (900 copies) - Lenticular Type B (500 copies) - One Click (300 copies)

Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B | Full Slip

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
12347872_1803388449888364_2900774884093079029_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is cool. But that would have to be like a quadruple image side to side lenti (kind of like the quadruple image vertical Lenti on Dawn of The Planet of the Apes)...
I wish it was more explanitory. It is just like a timelapse image in the video, instead of showing the box move.
(I am responding to the Videos posted on post #77)

Last edited:
This was a surprise seeing the beauty shots today

Not the best package but I prefer lenti a

I can't afford this at the moment, too many others taking priority but If it's still avaliable at the end of June I'll get it

Perhaps we will see a change in image on the full slip? It Follows underwent a change in design from the first shots to the one actually released if I recall. The steelbook itself is tip-top - I wonder if the same design team came up with the covers as the steel/ do Blu Collection create their own designs...?

Perhaps we will see a change in image on the full slip? It Follows underwent a change in design from the first shots to the one actually released if I recall. The steelbook itself is tip-top - I wonder if the same design team came up with the covers as the steel/ do Blu Collection create their own designs...?

The It Follows full slip did go through a change . . . from mediocre to utterly horrible. These slips are all mediocre at best, but I'm afraid if the people at The Blu Collection are persuaded to change any of them, they'll go from bad to unbearable. I used to rank The Blu Collection at the very top of the heap alongside Plain Archive and Nova. Now, it's like they fired their entire design team, and the suits are doing the designs themselves in order to save money.

Those Rubik's Cubes must go away. They're the worst aspect of the entire package.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: lolwut and milky
I'm leaning towards Type B. But these computerized videos aren't always a good representation of what you'll see in hand. I'll wait until they reveal some in hand videos. If not, i'll just get the steelbook alone later.

Need to not make same mistake as It Follows and go for worst edition out of the lot!
If they do change full slip then it needs to be before GB goes live. (Hopefully there is one)

Anyone think this will sell out quickly? I personally doubt it will because it's a foreign film.

Anyone think this will sell out quickly? I personally doubt it will because it's a foreign film.

I'm thinking the same, wouldn't mind getting the lenti A but I'm pretty much tied up in other things until around this time next month so I'm hoping it will still be in stock then