Let The Right One In (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 37) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 25th, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - Pre-order on June 2 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (individual editions) - $104 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (500 copies) - Lenticular Type A (900 copies) - Lenticular Type B (500 copies) - One Click (300 copies)

Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B | Full Slip

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
12347872_1803388449888364_2900774884093079029_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad they're going with those slips. I guess I'm getting lenti A, it's the lesser evil (so to speak) of the three. Lenti B is too similar to the steel itself and the full slip...why? That made-up shot doesn't represent the film at all.

I'm torn on this one. I'll 100% will buy one because this film is one of the best horror flicks of the past decade, but I only own fullslips. Should I cave and get a Lenti for the first time or nah...................................

Kinda really wanna get this and just give the slips away, favourite film ever but I'm not bothered about any cardboard let alone which

• Thanks
Reactions: andy01652
I guess that's it, then. In spite of all the hate. The Blu Collection's first complete failure across all editions of a film. I wish it had been any other film in their collection besides this one.

At least they took the retarded Rubik's cube off the back of Lenti A. But, of course, they went and stuck it on the f*cking disc. What is their obsession with that thing?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: milky and C.C. 95
I think I'm going to wait for in hand photos before deciding on this, I don't think it will sell out tbh

I guess that's it, then. In spite of all the hate. The Blu Collection's first complete failure across all editions of a film. I wish it had been any other film in their collection besides this one.

At least they took the retarded Rubik's cube off the back of Lenti A. But, of course, they went and stuck it on the f*cking disc. What is their obsession with that thing?

I'm not sure if the image on the back of lenti A is wrong in the new mockup because it's the same as the full slip back image or I they have chnaged it
Rubiks cube is also on the sticker

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
The one that doesn't say "Let Me In"....:naughty:

I saw this version, the original I guess, but I much much much prefer ''Let Me In'' with Chloe Grace Moretz and one of the thing that I find is that there is a better established relationship between her and her caretaker and her and the neighbour kid...it is more palpable.

Plus the Bullies at school in ''The right one'' are not really believable I found, but in ''let me in'' I hated that little baster bullying him.

The full slip is aweful (imo) (n):sick:

at least its not a big head shot :rofl:

I originally quite liked these when I first saw them, but I've gradually started to go off them... especially that full slip artwork, which is what I usually go for. The lentis are an improvement, but I don't really collect those. Think I'd rather just buy a cheaper 1/4 slip version so I can at least own the steel, which looks awesome!

I'm gonna pass on this as I am one that didn't care too much for the original.

I LOVED the remake and it had an insanely amazing release: The Korean Fullslip w/Scanavo case = so amazing that release even though not a steel it surpasses many of them.

Let The Right One In Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.37)

We notify that " Let The Right One In Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.37) will be released at 29th June. 2016.

They will be sold into the Domestic and Overseas at the same time..

* The pre order Date : 2016-06-02 14:00 (PM2:00 Korea Time)
* Release Date : 2016-06-29
* First Price : USD34.99

Fullslip Edition: 500 copies
Lenticular type B : 500 copies
Lenticular type A : 900 copies
One Click : 300 copies