Let The Right One In (Sweden)

Would you purchase a Let The Right One In Steelbook? (Sweden)

• Yes

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigy1985

Film Aficionado
Premium Supporter
May 20, 2012
USA
It the most beautifully assembled film ive have ever seen. Would love to see a steelbook of this movie with bloody eli on the front.

Attachments

• Lat-den-ratte-komma-in-4594719b.jpg
    Lat-den-ratte-komma-in-4594719b.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Lat-den-ratte-komma-in-ae03bf73.jpg
    Lat-den-ratte-komma-in-ae03bf73.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Reactions: UnderYourSpell
Which version?

How 'bout a steelbook with both!?!?:naughty:

I forgot that there is a American version as well. Steelbooks for both version would be great but if you could only have one I would definitely go with the Swedish version. I can only picture lina leandersson playing the role of Eli. Great acting, beautiful cinematography, captivating music, and a very original script make one hell of a film.:scat:

Reactions: chunk
Alright I know there has to be members that are fans of let the right one in (swedish version) on this forum. i need to see this fim get steelbook treatment. So if your a fan make youself known.

I'd certainly buy a steel of the original. I didn't mind the remake but it really isn't a patch on the Swedish version. The book is a must read too.

Reactions: prodigy1985
I forgot that there is a American version as well. Steelbooks for both version would be great but if you could only have one I would definitely go with the Swedish version. I can only picture lina leandersson playing the role of Eli. Great acting, beautiful cinematography, captivating music, and a very original script make one hell of a film.:scat:

I have seen both and I have to say I prefer the American remake over the original Swedish version but as always I will be glad if this comes out in Steelbook form for those who are interested. ;)

Got both already on blu ray with the Swedish version having a lovely embossed slipcover. Would definitely double dip for the Chloe Moretz version which is one of my all time favorite films. Swedish version would definitely be down to artwork and finish. :cool:

Please no. There was absolutely NO need to remake it in English other than to appease those who can't be bothered to read subtitles. The Swedish version is a near mini-masterpiece.

Near mini-masterpiece? How about a masterpiece, full stop!

The remake is pretty good but adds a bunch of action and distracting over-the-top music. The ending lacks the emotional catharsis of the original.

Reactions: UnderYourSpell
Near mini-masterpiece? How about a masterpiece, full stop!

The remake is pretty good but adds a bunch of action and distracting over-the-top music. The ending lacks the emotional catharsis of the original.

Obviously totally subjective but as much as I loved 'Let the Right One In', it isn't up there with what I consider as outright masterpieces, such as 'Of Gods and Men', 'The Tree of Life', a couple of Kubrick's films and a few others.

It's bloody great though! :D:hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.