Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Limited to 1001 Copies

18673295_1385792454871060_781822518826498469_o-jpg.314768

LIFE.JPG
17434525_1315153928601580_8177530015715829457_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome design. Shame the spine don't line up though. Maybe this can be fixed? Apart from that, I like it :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Collecta
Being it WEA steelbook I´m in, but not with WWA, I rather pick up UK (or whichever is cheapest) steelbook only. But anyway big plus for this fullslip without faces :thumbs:

Awesome design. Shame the spine don't line up though. Maybe this can be fixed? Apart from that, I like it :thumbs:
I just noticed, that is actually part of the design. Not having seen the film yet I am not sure what it is supposed to be, but if you look carefully the spine has one of the "shockwaves" the same as the front and rear, which misaligned the character intentionally.

Hahahahahaha oh yeah

Why did I say Asian pancakes again?

Love the mock up, even added in the carrots
Was beginning to think I'd dreamt it all for a second! :wacky:

Haha I can't even remember now... think you meant to say packages or something similar lol.

I spent way too much time editing that image to be honest. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Was beginning to think I'd dreamt it all for a second! :wacky:

Haha I can't even remember now... think you meant to say packages or something similar lol.

I spent way too much time editing that image to be honest. :p

I was begining to think you was going mad

Yeah it was meant to be Asian premiums.

Haha well lucky it didnt completely backfire then it would of been a waste of time.
Still to this day aunt Bessie's gets me,

What was the dad thing? I was crying over that

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I was beggining to this you was going mad

Yeah it was meant to be Asian premiums.

Haha well lucky it didnt completely backfire then it would of been a waste of time.
Still to this day aunt Bessie's gets me,

What was the dad thing? I was crying over that
No need to worry about that... I went mad long ago!

Hahaha yeah, remembering @dan8885's Aunt Bessie confusion always kills me. :hilarious:

Something about me not wanting my dad details stolen... think I meant card details lol.

But anyway, on topic... will you be going for this? I haven't even seen the film yet, but I really want this after seeing that slip. :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
No need to worry about that... I went mad long ago!

Hahaha yeah, remembering @dan8885's Aunt Bessie confusion always kills me. :hilarious:

Something about me not wanting my dad details stolen... think I meant card details lol.

But anyway, on topic... will you be going for this? I haven't even seen the film yet, but I really want this after seeing that slip. :hungry:

Too funny. Everytime I think of it it puts a huge smile on my face.

Hahaha that's it. My dad details stolen. Sounds so silly now but I was giggling for ages

Not too sure yet, I'll wait for the beauty shots. But I do like like that art. Has a mondo vibe

It might be one I track down on eBay for a bargain. I've got the U.K. Steel on order anyway so I'll have to wait and see but the way these new GBs work I don't always have the money at that time so probably not lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles