Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Limited to 1001 Copies

18673295_1385792454871060_781822518826498469_o-jpg.314768

LIFE.JPG
17434525_1315153928601580_8177530015715829457_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too funny. Everytime I think of it it puts a huge smile on my face.

Hahaha that's it. My dad details stolen. Sounds so silly now but I was giggling for ages

Not too sure yet, I'll wait for the beauty shots. But I do like like that art. Has a mondo vibe

It might be one I track down on eBay for a bargain. I've got the U.K. Steel on order anyway so I'll have to wait and see but the way these new GBs work I don't always have the money at that time so probably not lol.
Got to love auto-correct... it's my favourite comedian. :p

Yeah, it does. I believe the artist (Tomer Hanuka) has actually done a few prints for Mondo before... the artwork used for their Boyhood steelbook being one of them.

Good point... hopefully I have the funds when this does go live. I've had to miss out on their Split FAC for that reason. :(

Slip looks decent and I like the look of the steelbook. I missed this at the cinema as I was traveling, will need to watch this on iTunes first...

Yeah, it does. I believe the artist (Tomer Hanuka) has actually done a few prints for Mondo before... the artwork used for their Boyhood steelbook being one of them.

Good point... hopefully I have the funds when this does go live. I've had to miss out on their Split FAC for that reason. :(

Ah interesting

We will continue this in our room

(Also interesting that 2 of the others who liked that post happily talk to each other back and forth in the threads but I suppose double standards didn't get invented for no reason)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles

Split is actually BB and not a FAC. And I don't think you will be missing anything. It looks very bare bones- and I expect some other editions will surface. That WWA steelbook is pretty awful (IMO), and hopefully someone will eventually do a WEA.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Ah interesting

We will continue this in our room

(Also interesting that 2 of the others who liked that post happily talk to each other back and forth in the threads but I suppose double standards didn't get invented for no reason)
I'll bring the popcorn. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Split is actually BB and not a FAC. And I don't think you will be missing anything. It looks very bare bones- and I expect some other editions will surface. That WWA steelbook is pretty awful (IMO), and hopefully someone will eventually do a WEA.
I'm aware, but technically they're both FilmArena, so FAC and BB are all the same to me. :p

I'd love to see Split receive a WEA steel, but I won't get my hopes up... it's not a film I can see anyone else putting the effort in to giving the premium treatment to be honest. The WWA steel could definitely be better, although it has grown on me recently... and I do really like everything else about the FA release.

One film that seriously needs a premium release though is Unbreakable! Hopefully we'll see one once the sequel rolls around. :D

I'm aware, but technically they're both FilmArena, so FAC and BB are all the same to me. :p

I'd love to see Split receive a WEA steel, but I won't get my hopes up... it's not a film I can see anyone else putting the effort in to giving the premium treatment to be honest. The WWA steel could definitely be better, although it has grown on me recently... and I do really like everything else about the FA release.

One film that seriously needs a premium release though is Unbreakable! Hopefully we'll see one once the sequel rolls around. :D
There will 100% be an UNBREAKABLE release before or after the sequel.
(And THAT is when there will be a better release of SPLIT):thumbs: