China
Release date: 15th Oct 2017
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies
full

Lenti Effect
full

Pre-order: 26th Sep AM: 10:00 EST USA

Last edited:
The artwork on the slip has to be very special to make me buy another edition. Looking forward to the unveiling!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm not really a fan of zetas WWA dress ups but looking forward to seeing what they do with this

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito
Getting to the point now where Film Arena, Kimchi and HDZeta are all giving premium treatment to the same films, can't only be good for the collector, plenty of choice :)

Dunno about the majority on here but I personally would choose a WWA exclusive from HDZ over any other premium etailer out there that's how good they are in my eyes, I have actually decided to buy WWA premiums from them only (of course WEA too) so I'm def in for this :cigar:... will only consider WEA from BFs (with the exception of 1 or 2), Manta and Nova... sorry but no love for FAC here, tried them but didn't think their products have the wow factor but that's just me.

If the art is shown in the next few days and I prefer it to kimchi then I might even cancel that and go for this. But judging by their other silver line I probably won't like it