China
Release date: 15th Oct 2017
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies
full

Lenti Effect
full

Pre-order: 26th Sep AM: 10:00 EST USA

Last edited:
If the art is shown in the next few days and I prefer it to kimchi then I might even cancel that and go for this. But judging by their other silver line I probably won't like it

Kimchi makes great slips but skimping on booklet and other goodies makes some of their releases look and feel cheap. With HDZeta, you are guaranteed to get a obese package at a lesser price. :)

Kimchi makes great slips but skimping on booklet and other goodies makes some of their releases look and feel cheap. With HDZeta, you are guaranteed to get a obese package at a lesser price. :)

True, and the no book thing with kimchi is annoying with those releases

I just haven't liked their art choices as a whole with zetas silver line. All could change tho on this release

Reactions: lgans316
Dunno about the majority on here but I personally would choose a WWA exclusive from HDZ over any other premium etailer out there that's how good they are in my eyes, I have actually decided to buy WWA premiums from them only (of course WEA too) so I'm def in for this :cigar:... will only consider WEA from BFs (with the exception of 1 or 2), Manta and Nova... sorry but no love for FAC here, tried them but didn't think their products have the wow factor but that's just me.

WELL SAID

All's quiet on the Zeta front for now. I imagine they're working hard at getting preorders for Suicide Squad out on time. We might hear something about this and other releases that have been placed on the Zeta website's banner like Sing, Argo, King Arthur the week Suicide Squad is released. That's been the pattern anyway.

Wish they included the 4K disc which is supposed to a huge upgrade over the 2D Blu-ra (all reviews for the 4K UHD have been raving so far).

That's what I've heard. Seems like many retailers are slow to pick up on 4K. I guess it drives the prices up in certain markets a lot but hopefully as prices on UHD Blu-rays go down a bit we'll start to see them more. I like future proof releases

Reactions: lgans316