China
Release date: 15th Oct 2017
Note: WWA steelbook, limited to 500 copies
full

Lenti Effect
full

Pre-order: 26th Sep AM: 10:00 EST USA

Last edited:
I held off with every other Steel . Couldn't resist this OR The Mummy .
I keep saying no more Blind Buys and I keep on caving in :)
HAY HO , sucker for HdZ especially the silver line .

Think that's because its just the one and I don't have to spend an age deciding on what Edition to order :rofl: as always satisfaction when in hand :notworthy:.

I held off with every other Steel . Couldn't resist this OR The Mummy .
I keep saying no more Blind Buys and I keep on caving in :)
HAY HO , sucker for HdZ especially the silver line .

Think that's because its just the one and I don't have to spend an age deciding on what Edition to order :rofl: as always satisfaction when in hand :notworthy:.
Good luck! The MUMMY...:facepalm: (it's just not good.)
I blind bought Kimchi LIFE...to my regret. :(
I'm gonna be more diligent about seeing things befor buying. Lately blind buys are not working out well.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and AlienKing
I'm gonna be more diligent about seeing things before buying. Lately blind buys are not working out well.
:naughty:
I enjoyed The Mummy. Sure, it could've been much better but i still thought it was good. I wont go premium for it but i will buy the movie.
I have no complaints about Life. Loved that movie. Unfortunately nothing stands out for this release except the lenticular. Hopefully, one day a good WEA steelbook is released.
But i do agree about seeing things before blind buying (especially if it's premium). I rarely do that nowadays. Only if it's like a Amaray slipcover that's under $20.

cc @Scary Hair I concur with your blind buys :thumbs:

I'm gonna be more diligent about seeing things befor buying. Lately blind buys are not working out well.

I totally enjoyed The Mummy :) .
Was not expecting much at all as done before Tom Cruise Blah Blah Blah .
I flipping loved it no its no raging epic of a masterpiece .

It was an entertaining peice of escapism that I know I will watch over and over:).

Life my 1st Blind Buy in about a year :angel: . That Lenti is what swung it :oohyeah: .

Dark Tower HdZeta is on the Blind Buy Radar .

Dunkirk as well depending on artwork , the Movie is stunning even though it took me a week to digest the timeline thing :stop: NO SPOILER thire I dont think:) . Definitely want a premium of that just what Retailer :) .

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I totally enjoyed The Mummy :) .
Was not expecting much at all as done before Tom Cruise Blah Blah Blah .
I flipping loved it no its no raging epic of a masterpiece .

It was an entertaining peice of escapism that I know I will watch over and over:).

Life my 1st Blind Buy in about a year :angel: . That Lenti is what swung it :oohyeah: .

Dark Tower HdZeta is on the Blind Buy Radar .

Dunkirk as well depending on artwork , the Movie is stunning even though it took me a week to digest the timeline thing :stop: NO SPOILER thire I dont think:) . Definitely want a premium of that just what Retailer :) .
I will not recommend Dark Tower as a blind buy. It's okay, but nothing special. I did not find it entertaining.

But Dunkirk, i can definitely recommend :thumbs: That was amazing!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I will not recommend Dark Tower as a blind buy. It's okay, but nothing special. I did not find it entertaining.

But Dunkirk, i can definitely recommend :thumbs: That was amazing!

I know on Dark Tower that is Lenti Dependant :hungry::hungry: .

Dunkirk is Phenomenal for Sure .

Baby Driver its that steelbook no matter witch version I see I can only think of Birtie Basset A UK confectionery manufacturers logo :wow::wow:
51y4bdbkjhL.jpg

No intrest at all on Amadaus OR A.I :D

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing