Life (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #53) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 6, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order June 16 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $34.99 (Individual editions) - $69 (One Click)
Note: 700 Full Slip - 800 Lenti
Group buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip

18951111_2104037273156812_7888124099519202822_n.jpg 18920205_2104037303156809_8386935287173614185_n.jpg
14973364730322534.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
As this is now affecting many, Kimchi have now responded. This might potentially end up impacting their profits for this particular release, nonetheless a lesson learned the hard way.

Not feeling these slips and I think the FAC slip and goodies are going to blow this easily.

Possibly

Or he could use some kind of insurance claim toward the company/ factory that made the slips. The fault will most likely lay with them but I have no idea how all that works

Just got my lenti and full slip.
I must say I am pretty underwhelmed. The lenti looks washed out (colorwise) and the contrast is not great. The transition is off center.
The fullslip is pretty blah too.
I expect better than this from Kimchi.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Just got my lenti and full slip.
I must say I am pretty underwhelmed. The lenti looks washed out (colorwise) and the contrast is not great. The transition is off center.
The fullslip is pretty blah too.
I expect better than this from Kimchi.
Your full slip shows no defects like the ones that have been reported by others?

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
I was hoping your answer would be no so that I could hang on to the hope that mine will not be defective also.
Still waiting for mine which is lost in U.S. Postal Service limbo.:(
It looks like the entire print run was this way. I really think it was a rush job (since I think the lenti is really weak too).
i have yet to hear from someone saying their copy is fine.

Lenti is really good and so is the full slip minus the issue. If your nice to Tony and not an ass you might good good service.

But but but I was never an ass to Tony and I had bad service in the end :(

He is however sending me a new slip this time and fingers crossed they are made properly

I love the full slip but yeah the issue brings it down quite a few notches

Received my Lenti in perfect shape! I LOVE it!! I will put my 4K disc in and it will be the ultimate version of Life to own! :)

Thanks for squeezing me in! I am very greatful! :)

Sent an email off to Kimchi CS & one to Tony about my full slip issue more than a week ago...no response. Was going to send another strongly worded email today...woke up to a shipping email from Kimchi for my replacement! So folks there is hope! Wish they could just send an email to acknowledge that their looking into the matter.

Sent an email off to Kimchi CS & one to Tony about my full slip issue more than a week ago...no response. Was going to send another strongly worded email today...woke up to a shipping email from Kimchi for my replacement! So folks there is hope! Wish they could just send an email to acknowledge that their looking into the matter.

An acknowledgment email would be a big help.
When I send multiple emails with no reply within a week, I'm forced to turn to PayPal for restitution even if I would rather not.

I like Kimchidvd but their CS is almost the worst in the business, only FA has worst CS.