Life (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #53) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 6, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order June 16 at 2 PM Korea Time)
Price: $34.99 (Individual editions) - $69 (One Click)
Note: 700 Full Slip - 800 Lenti
Group buy: Hosted by cooey One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip

18951111_2104037273156812_7888124099519202822_n.jpg 18920205_2104037303156809_8386935287173614185_n.jpg
14973364730322534.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Was referring to the Blucollection as the discussion went from IT Follows. Thor is a great Lenti, still think it's Kimchi's best. Never really saw what the big deal with Tangled was (yes I did own it). I guess like anything, you hear all the good opinions and general hype, and when you finally get it was a little underwhelmed due to the high expectations I guess.

Oh right blu collection, fair dos

Let the right one in wasn't great either

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Still really can't decide what slip is better. Really hope to see snaps of the full slip but I doubt it will happen before pre order.

I'm now swaying toward the full slip despite my comments on wrap around art for slips. Only because as much as I like the arrival lenti it's still the same as the steel art which is a bit annoying and not enough variety in the editon as a whole.
same goes for this release and although the transition to cracked bloody helmet is cool and a bit different it's still essentially the same as the steel art and would prefer the variety of the full slip art with the steel art.

But I'd like to know what finsh the slip has. If the spacesuit, Earth, arm, alien etc features spot gloss and cool bossing then that will sway me.
I don't want it full gloss as I'll find it a bit boring finish wise.
I prefer full slips to have a variety of fancy finishing - at least they are the ones I try to buy anyway

If FAC actually made decent lentis id go for that because then you get both arts kimchi are advertising in one package but I also kinda prefer the colour scheme of the full slip on this edition. Plus for me at the end of the day it's easier to order from kimchi and not have to order multiple FAC editons to make shipping worth while

Hard choice but still a few days to decide

Just watched this last night...there is no suspense or character development or really much interesting in this movie (I love space movies but this isn't really much of a space movie). Lost all interest in getting this movie in steel form.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
Just realised this goes live at 6am tomorrow in the UK lol

Been a while since I've seen a 6am pre order from kimchi

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
which version are you going for buddy?

I think I'm going to go for the full slip now. I may change my mind again though but I want a bit of variety on the slips to steel. Do love a good lenti and this will probably turn out fantastic but it's too similar to the steel art.

You going for this?

• Thanks
I think I'm going to go for the full slip now. I may change my mind again though but I want a bit of variety on the slips to steel. Do love a good lenti and this will probably turn out fantastic but it's too similar to the steel art.

You going for this?

Dont know buddy if i will get kimchi or FAC :confused::bag:
I wish kimchi would shown us live pictures of the fullslip and a video of the lenti

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Dont know buddy if i will get kimchi or FAC :confused::bag:
I wish kimchi would shown us live pictures of the fullslip and a video of the lenti

Yeah I wish we could see live pics of the full slip before pre order. Fingers crossed it has some kind of crazy finish

• Thanks
I have a feeling the fullslip will be holofoil

I was thinking this the other day that maybe holofoil would work well on certain areas as its space. Like on the earth or Alien, maybe even the spacesuit

Can't remember a kimchi preorder not going live at 14:00 Korea time. ;)

Yeah ignore me, I got a bit confused for a second. The majority of my kimchis have been 6am pre orders lol

I'm still not decided which one to get. I hate myself for contemplating to just purchase the one click and decide which edition to keep when I got both + the FAC at home, but I guess this is how it will actually go down tomorrow.
And in the end, I'll keep all three. :wacky:

I´m still not decided as well :oohyeah:, but probably that lenti, I think it´s just will be amazing in hand.

Well, If I´m gonna make it that is, because I will be in work at 7:00, rely only on my 5 years old slow stupid phone, so If this is going to sell out within a minute or two, I´m f*cked :D