Life (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: July 31st, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Zoom - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £21.99 (Zavvi) - £20.00 (Zoom) - £19.99 (HMV - Amazon)

11431074-3134470814755333.jpg

11431074-4354470814797021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer yours;) much deeper tones and looks like a great finished product.. which now makes the actual artwork we're getting look washed out and unfinished.
Film looks good so I'll be ordering but wishing it was with your art:thumbs:

i almost always wish it was with @Noodles' art. :wow: fingers crossed also, as it still says 'artwork subject to change' on the website page! :cautious:

fyi, now available @elle82 @lenticularis @Steelselecta :)
Thank you both. :)

I guess the official version does look a bit plain, especially the back art... I'm assuming that's just a cost-cutting attempt rather than a design choice though, since using actor's faces on a product costs more. The lack of a title on the front is a little disappointing IMO, although I know some prefer it that way. So long as it's on the spine though (which it very clearly is in this case lol), then that's all that really matters!

Thank you both. :)

I guess the official version does look a bit plain, especially the back art... I'm assuming that's just a cost-cutting attempt rather than a design choice though, since using actor's faces on a product costs more. The lack of a title on the front is a little disappointing IMO, although I know some prefer it that way. So long as it's on the spine though (which it very clearly is in this case lol), then that's all that really matters!
Yep.. well done to them for giving us a title lol.. what a disaster it would be without the spine like mocking Jay and the martian for example:vomit::rofl::confused:

If it cost them more to use the actors faces then I'm willing to pay more for your artwork and have the steel done properly :notworthy::thumbs:
Also available from Zoom for £20, but can be bought for £18 with code SIGNUP10 for 10% off.
https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/life_2017_limited_edition_steelbook_blu_ray

Thanks:thumbs: I'll cancel zavvi and go with zoom.. my last steel from them was well packaged so I'm hoping for the same for passengers and this:cigar:

Just saw the trailer (only watched the end when it says ''in what format it is playing''... but Strangely enough they only said ''also in IMAX'' (no mention of 3D :wow: )

I find it strange that they do a 3D format but are not airing it in Theaters (n)

I'm pretty sure this is not in 3D but I could be wrong

I think IMDB have it wrong

Very annoyed at the amount of sh*t this film is getting

(This is spoiler free FYI)

For some stupid reason i decided to look at reviews from critics and the public after I watched this (something I don't normally do) it's been ripped to shreds and keeps being compared to alien!! It's nothing like alien and a fantastic sci fi horror IMO, I thought this was excellent

And the other stuff people are complaining about makes no sense - it's like they never even watched the same film saying the creature is flawed!! No it's not

the lifeform is one of the best I've seen in a long time - evil clever little b*stard

And the way i see it is the creators can make the thing do what they want considering it's a original and exclusive being to this film and universe

@tridon i know you enjoyed it, not sure if you feel the same?

Rant over lol and I can't wait to own this. Got it pre ordered for now but would happily take a premium even with the same steel - i like it

Last edited: