AZ, U.S.A
Release date: October 25, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $29.98

lights-out-bluray.jpg
popcorn2.gif

lights out_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Midnight Special, Barbershop: The Next Cut, American Sniper: Commemorative Edition, How to Be Single, The Iron Giant... Warner has been releasing more and more Blu-rays in North America without slipcovers this year. Meanwhile, the rest of the world has been getting slips for most of these releases. :(

Oh No :( that sucks ! I guess if it comes without slip there is always the possibility of return and getting it from Taiwan or Korea...I guess I'll explore options once received :wow:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Those two statements are quite contradictory. Did they not let you take your biggest Kong stuffed animal in the theater without buying an extra ticket?
tongue3_zps0c3c549e.gif
LOL! :p No stuffed Kong, but I do have my very own Ann Darrow! :naughty: :hungry: :D
oh, me love :drool:

Doubtful this'll have a slip. Warner has been doing a great job lately of releasing Blu-rays with slips.

UK will most likely get one. Another good choice would be Thailand. They usually release their Warner films with slipcovers and it's usually the same cover art as North America. And they're Region A. :)
@tridon and @Actarus No slip for the USA release :squint: (n)
(Not my pic :photo:)
lights out - usa no slip.JPG

'The Conjuring 2' got one in the UK, so I'm hoping this will too! :woot: :notworthy: :drool: And I like the artwork! :hungry: I've created a thread for it! :thumbs:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/lights-out-possible-blu-ray-slipcover-uk.81573/
Lights Out UK.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Actarus
Target Cartwheel has 20% of all movies right now. If you're a Target red card holder, it reduces it by an additional 5%, so this can be purchased from Target for $14.99 plus tax.

Picked up my copy today. I haven't seen it. Any good?

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Target Cartwheel has 20% of all movies right now. If you're a Target red card holder, it reduces it by an additional 5%, so this can be purchased from Target for $14.99 plus tax.

Picked up my copy today. I haven't seen it. Any good?
@darczap Hope you enjoy it (let me know what you think)! :thumbs: The short was really disturbing (to me), it left me paranoid as hell that night I watched it! :ohno: :wacky: Can't wait to finally see it! :woot: :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: darczap
LOL! :p No stuffed Kong, but I do have my very own Ann Darrow! :naughty: :hungry: :D

@tridon and @Actarus No slip for the USA release :squint: (n)
(Not my pic :photo:)
View attachment 272986

'The Conjuring 2' got one in the UK, so I'm hoping this will too! :woot: :notworthy: :drool: And I like the artwork! :hungry: I've created a thread for it! :thumbs:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/lights-out-possible-blu-ray-slipcover-uk.81573/
View attachment 272987

I didn't think it was going to get a slip. Warner hasn't really cared about North America lately as far as slipcovers go. (n)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007