Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,755
Last edited by a moderator:
Hunger Games target exclusive blu-ray is $15.00 and if you can find the Prometheus special edition with booklet target will price match it to the Best Buy 3d version at $15.00

Just FYI

Reactions: ash333 and ocielz
Well I didn't say "Limited edition",did I? Anyway thanks for pointing that out for people who don't know the difference. I still think it is great price for 14 films- it is below 4,5 pounds per blu ray film. And that is the best price for that so far The cheapest one to-date was 65 on "the hut". I prefer amazon 100's times

Well I didn't say "Limited edition",did I? Anyway thanks for pointing that out for people who don't know the difference. I still think it is great price for 14 films- it is below 4,5 pounds per blu ray film. And that is the best price for that so far The cheapest one to-date was 65 on "the hut". I prefer amazon 100's times

i know you didn't and yes its a great price

I would have been interested in the Hitchcock collection if it was the special edition but I'm not that keen on the standard boxset.

Might be too late for some since the deal ends today but if your target has them you can get the Snow White and the Huntsman Target exclusive w/book for $15+tax.

anerama4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill