Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,755
Last edited by a moderator:
This set is INCREDIBLE!!

ONE OF THE BARGAINS OF THE YEAR.

I CANNOT RECOMMEND IT ENOUGH!!
Yes well worth it at this price shame the sent other side of world in no amazon box,just stuck label on it and sent like that.
Bit of a mess but items inside ok ended up getting it for free so was happy with that.
Hope its not something they do again by sending without a box.

Hey guys if you order like me from various amazon sites around the globe,well you can save £10 on i think purchase over £50.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&...&pf_rd_r=H31BTFWZ1B9GYMVWYNHN&tag=hidefnin-21

Im not sure how many accounts you can have but i happen to have two uk ones with different email addresses,who knows you probably can have more.

Its been listed in a well known forum in australia and probably get popular so maybe get your orders in quick just incase it gets pulled or expires.
I already changed a couple of pre orders i have and saved £10 on each.
But remember its one per account.

Code is bigthanks.

Ends midnight i think friday 20th.
Not sure if posted in right place but may help fellow collectors who have orders or pre orders already.
I cancelled mine and re ordered.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and elle82
Hey guys if you order like me from various amazon sites around the globe,well you can save £10 on i think purchase over £50.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&...&pf_rd_r=H31BTFWZ1B9GYMVWYNHN&tag=hidefnin-21

Im not sure how many accounts you can have but i happen to have two uk ones with different email addresses,who knows you probably can have more.

Its been listed in a well known forum in australia and probably get popular so maybe get your orders in quick just incase it gets pulled or expires.
I already changed a couple of pre orders i have and saved £10 on each.
But remember its one per account.

Code is bigthanks.

Ends midnight i think friday 20th.
Not sure if posted in right place but may help fellow collectors who have orders or pre orders already.
I cancelled mine and re ordered.
I just got this in my email. It can definitely help others here as i know a lot of people here order from the u.k. @GI_SnakeEyes