Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,755
Last edited by a moderator:
Deal at amazon.de from the 17th - 23rd of April. Spend €100 and get a €50 discount at checkout. Range of titles include Hostel Limited Edition with Bust, The Magnificent Seven Limited Edition and Men in Black 1-3 Limited Edition.

https://www.amazon.de/b/ref=as_li_s...A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&linkCode=sl2&tag=hidefnin0d-21
Thats a good deal nothing stands out for me though or i already have and so annoying the hostel bust just arrived with me about 3 weeks ago approx and they do this deal. Could have had this for half the price.

How does this 50 EUR come off? I'm all the way to the final screen of the purchase before submitting and I don't see the discount yet

How does this 50 EUR come off? I'm all the way to the final screen of the purchase before submitting and I don't see the discount yet
I have no idea but im sure you need to checkout and discount will show,not tried myself as nothing there that i fancy.

Shop HERE (Amazon FR)

From April 3 to May 15 2017, buy 5 Blu-rays for €30, with promo code 5BR30 from a selection of nearly 500 titles. Limited to 2 copies of the same movie per person.