Limited Ed Price Drop/Back in Stock Thread

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0
@AlienKing was it u who was after the Batman set??? I know someone was and I cant remember!!! lol
:notworthy: Yes Ma'am. Finally got BvS and SS thanks to you.
I am both thankful for the thought, and cautious about your control over my spending habits :rofl:

Jan 4, 2014
Berea,ohio
Reactions
151 0 0
Mar 24, 2013
Reactions
7,609 2 0
THE HERSCHELL GORDON LEWIS FEAST - Amazon Exclusive Limited Edition Boxset (2,500)

The Herschell Gordon Lewis Feast Blu-ray

Amazon Exclusive / Blood Feast / Scum of the Earth! / Two Thousand Maniacs! / Moonshine Mountain / Color Me Blood Red / Something Weird / The Gruesome Twosome / A Taste of Blood / She-Devils on Wheels / Just for the Hell of It / How to Make a Doll / The Wizard of Gore / This Stuff'll Kill Ya! / The Gore Gore Girls | Limited Edition of 2500 Arrow| 1963-1972 | 14 Movies | 1175 min.

17 discs (9 BD-50, 8 DVDs)
Region Free

Lowest price in its history of £45 at time of writing

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01IVUKRKS/?tag=hidefnin-21

Live pics

Feb 17, 2011
Reactions
449 0 0
THE HERSCHELL GORDON LEWIS FEAST - Amazon Exclusive Limited Edition Boxset (2,500)

The Herschell Gordon Lewis Feast Blu-ray

Amazon Exclusive / Blood Feast / Scum of the Earth! / Two Thousand Maniacs! / Moonshine Mountain / Color Me Blood Red / Something Weird / The Gruesome Twosome / A Taste of Blood / She-Devils on Wheels / Just for the Hell of It / How to Make a Doll / The Wizard of Gore / This Stuff'll Kill Ya! / The Gore Gore Girls | Limited Edition of 2500 Arrow| 1963-1972 | 14 Movies | 1175 min.

17 discs (9 BD-50, 8 DVDs)
Region Free

Lowest price in its history of £45 at time of writing

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01IVUKRKS/?tag=hidefnin-21

Live pics
Wow i thought i was getting it for a good price about 5 or 6 months ago and thought it would sell out this is even better deal. Sometimes you wonder should you just wait and get for less or risk being sold out.