Platform: PS4, Xbox One
Order: Amazon.com - PS4 | Xbox One
Price: $34.99

3243f75983f9fbe78e587dbbc9237499_875_492_Q80.jpg

Attachments

• 81alBJlQjtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81alBJlQjtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 196
I just realized yesterday that this is Tarsier Studios game HUNGER from a couple of years ago with a new name. The intial reveal had so much going for it and I was wondering for the longest time where the game was. Was really worried it was just fading out into a cancellation. Then yesterday I see the little yellow raincoat on the PSN storefront and realize what it is. :smuggrin:

Can't wait to try it, its been on my radar for a long time!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Really debating on getting this

Game looks amazing and the special edition looks cool and can get for under £30 in the UK. Hmmm desicions

Love the soundtrack too

@Noodles i notice you are playing, how you finding it? Reccomend it?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon

Game looks amazing and the special edition looks cool and can get for under £30 in the UK. Hmmm desicions

Love the soundtrack too

I am playing it, its a pretty cool game, and the price was awesome

I played the first chapter last night and it's very eerie and moody. Puzzles seem like they may become complicated later in the game. Camera angles can be so-so at times. I already had a couple pointless deaths due to jumps that didn't line up properly. It controls fine, though, and I'm looking forward to the remaining four chapters. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
I am playing it, its a pretty cool game, and the price was awesome

I played the first chapter last night and it's very eerie and moody. Puzzles seem like they may become complicated later in the game. Camera angles can be so-so at times. I already had a couple pointless deaths due to jumps that didn't line up properly. It controls fine, though, and I'm looking forward to the remaining four chapters. :thumbs:

Cheers

I don't know much about game except played that litte online thing the other week and thought it looked amazingly eerie, so do you get all chapters In the game?

I may consider this over the next few weeks depending on my funds.

Need to sell watch dogs 2 actually but I doubt I'll get much lol

But game are selling the package with the figure and soundtrack (six editon) for £27.99 which I thought was decent but i can't work out if the comic comes with it. It's not listed on any of the sites but all the videos except the US videos seem to have it included.
One vid is a English girl driving to game to pick it up and im sure hers has the comic but I'm also positive it has the German rating on the box. So I was a little confused

Love the soundtrack too

If you've played and enjoyed games like Limbo, then this should be right up your street!

As for how I'm finding it, I pretty much agree with what Ken wrote below...

Same here with the camera angles causing me to die a few times... it's pretty frustrating, but I'm hoping it's something you get used to. You definitely need patience for some of the puzzles though... I eventually had to turn it off because I was beginning to get angry with one particular area. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
If you've played and enjoyed games like Limbo, then this should be right up your street!

As for how I'm finding it, I pretty much agree with what Ken wrote below...

Same here with the camera angles causing me to die a few times... it's pretty frustrating, but I'm hoping it's something you get used to. You definitely need patience for some of the puzzles though... I eventually had to turn it off because I was beginning to get angry with one particular area. :LOL:

Ok cool, cheers mate

I always wanted to play limbo

I love the design and look of it and this, I love the art used and look of the errieness and creepyness of this game so when I played the online game a few weeks back it seemed like a bit of me but you couldn't control six like you do in the game.

Did you download it or purchase a physical copy?

Also do you know much about the collectors edition? As in do you know if the Uk version comes with the short comic?

Ha if I can put up with the last guardian and compete that this shouldn't be an issue.

How you finding the soundtrack too?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Ok cool, cheers mate

I always wanted to play limbo

I love the design and look of it and this, I love the art used and look of the errieness and creepyness of this game so when I played the online game a few weeks back it seemed like a bit of me but you couldn't control six like you do in the game.

Did you download it or purchase a physical copy?

Also do you know much about the collectors edition? As in do you know if the Uk version comes with the short comic?

Ha if I can put up with the last guardian and compete that this shouldn't be an issue.

How you finding the soundtrack too?
You definitely need to check out Limbo mate. And I highly recommend Inside too... that's even better! :D

I bought the physical copy... I was going to go for the CE because the price is very decent to be fair, but I still couldn't really afford it, and the last thing I need is another box/figure clogging up space lol. I've not heard or seen any mention of the CE coming with a comic book... maybe look up some unboxing videos just to be sure though?

Haha true! Thankfully it's not quite as bad as The Last Guardian, and obviously the control issues there didn't stop it from being an amazing game, so it shouldn't ruin it here either.

To be honest, I haven't taken too much notice of the soundtrack yet... the only time I really noticed it was when the music suddenly changed because something creepy was about to happen and I immediately started pooing myself. :LOL:

I am stuck, I fell through a floor and am surrounded by leeches
Haha this made me laugh too. :p

I can see that you're going to struggle a lot with this game if you're stuck on that bit buddy lol. You basically just have to dodge/jump around them.

P.S. Not sure if you already know this, but I didn't realise until about 15 minutes in to the game... holding square (not sure what button it'll be on Xbox) makes you run. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Ricker
You definitely need to check out Limbo mate. And I highly recommend Inside too... that's even better! :D

I bought the physical copy... I was going to go for the CE because the price is very decent to be fair, but I still couldn't really afford it, and the last thing I need is another box/figure clogging up space lol. I've not heard or seen any mention of the CE coming with a comic book... maybe look up some unboxing videos just to be sure though?

Haha true! Thankfully it's not quite as bad as The Last Guardian, and obviously the control issues there didn't stop it from being an amazing game, so it shouldn't ruin it here either.

To be honest, I haven't taken too much notice of the soundtrack yet... the only time I really noticed it was when the music suddenly changed because something creepy was about to happen and I immediately started pooing myself. :LOL:

Haha this made me laugh too. :p

I can see that you're going to struggle a lot with this game if you're stuck on that bit buddy lol. You basically just have to dodge/jump around them.

P.S. Not sure if you already know this, but I didn't realise until about 15 minutes in to the game... holding square (not sure what button it'll be on Xbox) makes you run. :thumbs:

Cheers

Not heard of inside so I'll check it out

Haha, yeah same mate but the price is too good to pass plus the figure isn't massive.

Well basically i was asking you because I thought you might of watched unboxing vids. And you know your shiz with this stuff.
I can't work out if the Uk snubs the comic. It's not included on the contents description on sites like game or amazon. The US vids defo don't have it but then there are some English unboxing vids with the the green rating symbol (which I always thought was the German symbol) and they include the comic, I've seen Italian and Spanish unboxing vids with the same green rating on the box which also include the comic. I've even seen a vid of a English girl who drives to game clearly in the UK and gets a box set with that green logo (maybe you can help me with the logo - I did't think that was a English thing) and she has the comic - cute girl too. But the comic is in English as far as I'm aware.
On the side of the box it shows the contents but I can't find one without the green rating logo that shows the contents. The comic only shows up on the side of the box with the green logo version.
That's the piece of the puzzle I'm missing. If I can find a vid that don't have the green rating logo and shows the contents side then I can work it out if the uk includes the comic.

Plus some listings on eBay make a statement of the comic being included.

I'm just confused lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Cheers

Not heard of inside so I'll check it out

Haha, yeah same mate but the price is too good to pass plus the figure isn't massive.

Well basically i was asking you because I thought you might of watched unboxing vids. And you know your shiz with this stuff.
I can't work out if the Uk snubs the comic. It's not included on the contents description on sites like game or amazon. The US vids defo don't have it but then there are some English unboxing vids with the the green rating symbol (which I always thought was the German symbol) and they include the comic, I've seen Italian and Spanish unboxing vids with the same green rating on the box which also include the comic. I've even seen a vid of a English girl who drives to game clearly in the UK and gets a box set with that green logo (maybe you can help me with the logo - I did't think that was a English thing) and she has the comic - cute girl too. But the comic is in English as far as I'm aware.
On the side of the box it shows the contents but I can't find one without the green rating logo that shows the contents. The comic only shows up on the side of the box with the green logo version.
That's the piece of the puzzle I'm missing. If I can find a vid that don't have the green rating logo and shows the contents side then I can work it out if the uk includes the comic.

Plus some listings on eBay make a statement of the comic being included.

I'm just confused lol
Hmm that does sound pretty confusing regarding the comic. I've slowed down a lot with my gaming lately, so don't follow this kind of stuff as much as I used to. I'll try and find out more later though if I have time. As for the rating logo... they often use the same packaging for EU countries, hence the same logos. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo