Platform: PS4, Xbox One
Order: Amazon.com - PS4 | Xbox One
Price: $34.99

3243f75983f9fbe78e587dbbc9237499_875_492_Q80.jpg

Attachments

• 81alBJlQjtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81alBJlQjtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 198
Hmm that does sound pretty confusing regarding the comic. I've slowed down a lot with my gaming lately, so don't follow this kind of stuff as much as I used to. I'll try and find out more later though if I have time. As for the rating logo... they often use the same packaging for EU countries, hence the same logos. ;)

Well I only found out it was out yesterday wen I see you playing so I started my research lol but that's what I mean, some unboxing vids don't have the green logo and some do, the ones with the green logo include the comic.

Some pics (with the green logo) show it on on the side of the box with the contents pic, some uk sellers don't have the green logo and some do. - I get that anyone from uk can order from anywhere in Europe but that girl who's 100% English (looks like she's from my area actually) goes to game, buys a physical box copy and it has the green logo so I was confused. That's all,
If I did buy this I would prefer the version with the comic

Cheers for the info on the logo though, I didn't know that, thought it was for games not in UK

This game is stressing me out way more than it probably should... second day in a row I've turned it off because I can't get past one particular part, and I'm not even that far in! God help me when/if I get further through the game. :dead:

Well I only found out it was out yesterday wen I see you playing so I started my research lol but that's what I mean, some unboxing vids don't have the green logo and some do, the ones with the green logo include the comic.

Some pics (with the green logo) show it on on the side of the box with the contents pic, some uk sellers don't have the green logo and some do. - I get that anyone from uk can order from anywhere in Europe but that girl who's 100% English (looks like she's from my area actually) goes to game, buys a physical box copy and it has the green logo so I was confused. That's all,
If I did buy this I would prefer the version with the comic

Cheers for the info on the logo though, I didn't know that, thought it was for games not in UK
Just been watching some videos and I see now what logo you're referring to... it's the same as the sticker they sometimes put on German steels -- hmm so my only guess now is that some UK people may have ordered from Germany for whatever reason, like you said previously. I've no idea why/how the girl you mentioned had the same green sticker on her UK copy though... very odd! I can't get my head around the comic either... I've only watched a few unboxing videos and none of them showed the comic, but maybe it was an added bonus item that was only exclusive to a certain store or something.

*There are no spoilers in this review so it's safe to read on -

Got this for my birthday a few weeks back, finally played it at the start of the week and a I f*cking loved it

Love how eerie and creepy it is!

Found the visuals awesome and the music soundtrack is so cool. If I would of played this as a kid then I just know some of the characters would know made a ever lasting impression on me!

After reading it was short and completing the first chapter in well under an hour I made sure i played a chapter a night and i like to take my time on games anyway so I made sure it wasn't rushed but I couldn't help but do the last 2 chapters in one sitting because it was getting intense

I see some complaints about controls too but in honesty I didnt find it too bad plus after the last guardian I said to myself I can put with anything fiddly lol

That's my only gripe about the game is how short it is, but I can't wait for the extra 3 chapters DLC. I don't usually bother with DLC but I'm all over this

Can't wait to see if we find out more info on the maw. Fully intrigued as to what the hell everything is about (although I have some theories - I did read up after on some theories after I completed it which I found quite funny and tbh I think it's more simple than some are saying)

Love the way six looks and the collectors editon is very cool, figure is nicely detailed for a small figure and the soundtrack which is 50 mins long is well worth a listen. Comic is just a teaser of the comics they are releasing but still cool. And the poster and stickers aren't really my thing but ok bonuses I suppose

Found some interesting news too, it's apparently being adapted, developed & produced into a TV series by the Russo brothers with the first episode (and possibly other episodes) being directed by Henry Selick (nightmare before Christmas/ coraline/ James and the giant peach) which I think will be quite fitting due to his past work.
Couldn't help but notice there's quite a resemblance with six from little nightmares and coraline (girl/ black hair bob hair/ Yellow raincoat etc).... Just saying

@Noodles you need to carry on with Thai game

@tridon how you finding it? (Came up on my what's happening feed you started playing it - don't worry I'm not stalking you lol)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles

Got this for my birthday a few weeks back, finally played it at the start of the week and a I f*cking loved it

Found the visuals awesome and the music soundtrack is so cool. If I would of played this as a kid then I just know some of the characters would know made a ever lasting impression on me!

After reading it was short and completing the first chapter in well under an hour I made sure i played a chapter a night and i like to take my time on games anyway so I made sure it wasn't rushed but I couldn't help but do the last 2 chapters in one sitting because it was getting intense

I see some complaints about controls too but in honesty I didnt find it too bad plus after the last guardian I said to myself I can put with anything fiddly lol

That's my only gripe about the game is how short it is, but I can't wait for the extra 3 chapters DLC. I don't usually bother with DLC but I'm all over this

Can't wait to see if we find out more info on the maw. Fully intrigued as to what the hell everything is about (although I have some theories - I did read up after on some theories after I completed it which I found quite funny and tbh I think it's more simple than some are saying)

Love the way six looks and the collectors editon is very cool, figure is nicely detailed for a small figure and the soundtrack which is 50 mins long is well worth a listen. Comic is just a teaser of the comics they are releasing but still cool. And the poster and stickers aren't really my thing but ok bonuses I suppose

Found some interesting news too, it's apparently being adapted, developed & produced into a TV series by the Russo brothers with the first episode (and possibly other episodes) being directed by Henry Selick (nightmare before Christmas/ coraline/ James and the giant peach) which I think will be quite fitting due to his past work.
Couldn't help but notice there's quite a resemblance with six from little nightmares and coraline (girl/ black hair bob hair/ Yellow raincoat etc).... Just saying

@tridon how you finding it? (Came up on my what's happening feed you started playing it - don't worry I'm not stalking you lol)
Good review mate. :thumbs:

After hearing you rave to me about it the other day you've convinced me to jump back on this weekend... hopefully I have more luck with it this time lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

Don't worry if you're stalking me. I gladly welcome fans to see what I'm playing. :LOL:

I'm liking it. I started playing it a month ago, but then I moved, so I jumped back into it for a while last night. I'm currently in the room with the shoes. It's not quite as good as Playdead's games (Limbo, Inside), but on it's own, it's very good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Don't worry if you're stalking me. I gladly welcome fans to see what I'm playing. :LOL:

I'm liking it. I started playing it a month ago, but then I moved, so I jumped back into it for a while last night. I'm currently in the room with the shoes. It's not quite as good as Playdead's games (Limbo, Inside), but on it's own, it's very good.

Lol fans

Oh ok, good to hear. Oh yeah that room is odd. I think chapter 3 and 4 are my favourite. Chapter 4 freaked me out a little actually because of the "guests".

I always wanted to play limbo. Not heard of inside but just looked it up and that looks like a bit of me too. Are they both DL games available on the ps4 store? Or do you have to buy a physical disc?

There's a song in the game that I can't get enough of, I've been telling nick about it. It's called "prison toys". It's a fantastic song/ tune

I'm hoping they continue adding to this game after the recently announced DLC. Not a bad price either. It's £7.99 for the 3 chapters. Chapter 1 being next month, chapter 2 is November I think and 3 is January but it's about a new character.
Also when you and @Noodles finish it search on google or YouTube for little nightmares Easter eggs - there's a few things i didn't even notice and one particular thing that's pretty interesting

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Just see that "inside" is a DL game, I might have to get that

Could've sworn I'd mentioned Inside to you before... you definitely need to check it out!

You might of and I forgot but I've just checked the trailer and some game play clips and it don't ring any bells. We spoke about limbo before I defo remember that.
Looks very good though and a bit of me.
I'm getting more into games like that now with quirky and eerie designs. It's why I like the look of the last night and the way that looks

• Thanks
You might of and I forgot but I've just checked the trailer and some game play clips and it don't ring any bells. We spoke about limbo before I defo remember that.
Looks very good though and a bit of me.
I'm getting more into games like that now with quirky and eerie designs. It's why I like the look of the last night and the way that looks
I always recommend both Limbo and Inside together, but I've spoken about them to quite a few people, so I could be thinking of someone else lol.

Quirky and eerie is definitely what both of those games are, so you'll love them! Maybe start with Limbo and then move on to Inside though, since the latter is the better of the two IMO and you might not enjoy Limbo as much after playing that.

• Helpful Post
I always recommend both Limbo and Inside together, but I've spoken about them to quite a few people, so I could be thinking of someone else lol.

Quirky and eerie is definitely what both of those games are, so you'll love them! Maybe start with Limbo and then move on to Inside though, since the latter is the better of the two IMO and you might not enjoy Limbo as much after playing that.

Cheers, thinking about it you might of said both to me. It might of been in the last guardian thread or something like that. It was defo this year a few months back we spoke about limbo so inside might of been then too

• Thanks
Oh, cool! Let us know what you think. :)

Played them earlier

So limbo was ok, maybe if I played it years ago I would of preferred it. The demo was very short though, you literally get just past the spider (which freaked me out a little lol i don't like spiders and I had my earphones in, the first time it crunched it's leg down I jumped lol which is rare - I'm not that jumpy) but I would still play it to see what the rest is like

Inside however looks amazing, much preferred that. I have no idea what's going on especially with the controlling the other people (the demo ends just after that In the warehouse) and there seems to be some kind of wiggly parasite in the pigs so I'm Gona have to get that at some point to see what's going on. Loved the detail and the way it looks. So simple but so much depth

The bit with the dog when your crossing the lake was quite intense too, reminded me of the scene in no country for old men when the dog chases him in the river

When I have some spare cash I'll defo get inside but I'll most likely end up getting the bundle of both which I think is £20.99

• Thanks
Played them earlier

So limbo was ok, maybe if I played it years ago I would of preferred it. The demo was very short though, you literally get just past the spider (which freaked me out a little lol i don't like spiders and I had my earphones in, the first time it crunched it's leg down I jumped lol which is rare - I'm not that jumpy) but I would still play it to see what the rest is like

Inside however looks amazing, much preferred that. I have no idea what's going on especially with the controlling the other people (the demo ends just after that In the warehouse) and there seems to be some kind of wiggly parasite in the pigs so I'm Gona have to get that at some point to see what's going on. Loved the detail and the way it looks. So simple but so much depth

The bit with the dog when your crossing the lake was quite intense too, reminded me of the scene in no country for old men when the dog chases him in the river

When I have some spare cash I'll defo get inside but I'll most likely end up getting the bundle of both which I think is £20.99
Limbo may not seem too special today, but back when it was first released it was very unique IMO. I'd still really recommend checking out the full game though, because you haven't even begun to experience it with the short demo.

Inside is incredibly weird mate... it gets weirder the further you get lol. I won't say anything else about it in case I spoil anything, but I will say this... it was my favourite game of last year. ;)

• Thanks